Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,088 views
K1ngKlicK
Oh, must of been mistaken then :nervous:

Anybody wanna dorifuto in half an hour ish?

eddy-free agents & seal-blackout... Better :sly:
And i might get on don't know atm...
 
eddy-free agents & seal-blackout... Better :sly:
And i might get on don't know atm...
You coming to the Sunday Night Blackout? :sly:
 
K1ngKlicK
You coming to the Sunday Night Blackout? :sly:

What time? An ill try if im not working :dopey:
 
K1ngKlicK

Well i got a S13 i think :nervous: if not ill have to search around...
Ill pm and ask :dopey:
 
Had a good sesh this afternoon with eddy & co. :)
 
Yea was awesome ;)
Pics coming soon Chris
 
Pictures in SYDC now :D
 
Was good fun this afternoon & today, thanks dudes :dopey:
 
My favourite pic from Eddy's post on SYDC, I think this is Eddy & Chris 👍

6990251011_bcb501308d_b.jpg
 
Me and Tam made top-16 on Tsukuba today :crazy:

97 for me (6th) & 93.3 for Tam (16th) 👍
 
Me and Tam made top-16 on Tsukuba today :crazy:

97 for me (6th) & 93.3 for Tam (16th) 👍
Turn down you're Sensitivity it hurts the overall Impression ;)
 
Turn down you're Sensitivity it hurts the overall Impression ;)
I've got so used to it though :ouch:

I'll try out lower settings tomorrow I suppose, but I don't think the overall impression is effected TOO much by my front wheels wiggling around :)
 
I've got so used to it though :ouch:

Me too but got it from 7 to 2 now you just need to go 1 sensitivity down every day ;)
 
Won first tandem @ tsukuba circuit D1GP by luck :p first run 5-5 , 2nd run 10-0 , hopefully next tandems will go as easy as this one
 
little update :p won the 2nr tandem 15-5 again :p oponnent spun out :p i'm in semi-finals wish me luckk :D:D me vs monsterGAUZ :o
 
WOOOP WOOP LOL 3RD PLACE D1GP kinda proud of myself :p
 
Well done dude 👍
 
WOOOP WOOP LOL 3RD PLACE D1GP kinda proud of myself :p
Tam I'm so proud!

Well done mate I knew you had it in you, reppin' TSS! :sly:

Here, have a cookie :)

2033chip_cookie.jpg


I went SD with MLD_DriftWorks it was pretty close, 21-19 to him in the end, I'm just glad I didn't get humiliated like those people who spun out :D
 
Omnomnom chocowate cwip <3 :O
 
I was eating cookies :( Sowy
 
WOOOP WOOP LOL 3RD PLACE D1GP kinda proud of myself :p

Nothing like a good old triple post tam :sly:

But seriously though, well done 3rd is something to be proud of mate :D
 
Hey sorry chris and ken dont no why we couldn't connect tonight but hope you can get in at the next one on the 25th ( Run what you brung )
 
Twas good fun @ SNB :sly:

BTdO1.jpg


I'm in the white FC :D
 
Back