Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,090 views
Hey I want a tryout! Just kidding, I don't wanna be with any gay fish. Anyway I say we attack Osaka from surprise!
 
Eric1512
Hey I want a tryout! Just kidding, I don't wanna be with any gay fish. Anyway I say we attack Osaka from surprise!

Pfft u wish gayfish, and ill have to contact tg but im sure we can work something out 👍
 
K1ngKlicK Look at my signature Muhahahaha

The thing i like eddy is it says tii hater and under that it says favo drift cars = BMW's :sly:
 
Been off for a few days as got loads of work to do atm, will be back on normal after this weekend as my holiday starts next week =)
 
You can't count the Tii concept as Real BMW ;)
It's to ugly :lol:
 
You can't count the Tii concept as Real BMW ;)
It's to ugly :lol:

Ok it wasn't put in to production but how can you say that when it was still designed by BMW?
i cant say that its the only ugly BWM i've ever seen even though i think it looks better than the standard 135i myself
 
Ok it wasn't put in to production but how can you say that when it was still designed by BMW?
i cant say that its the only ugly BWM i've ever seen even though i think it looks better than the standard 135i myself
It's basically just a better 135i :sly:
 
Its the exact same car.
 
Nope
 
i should be on in the next 30 mins if anyone fancies a sliiiiide?
 
135tii_mid.jpg


:sly:
 
:crazy:
 
Ugly as hell
 
I think I'm gonna go tune one! :lol:
 
K1ngKlicK
I think I'm gonna go tune one! :lol:

I think you should make the new thread :sly:
 
going to get a chinese then ill be on in an hour :)
 
going to get a chinese then ill be on in an hour :)
:sly: 👍

Hey erm... guess what guys?

The team vid is rendering as we speak, using 100% of my CPU :scared: :dopey:
 
100% woah, heavy usage, baggys frist veiw well after your goodself of course please :sly:
 
il be on soon. if my net dont crash. i still need to complain to sony about my ps3 wireless card
 
Anyone online?
 
Anyone online?
I'm uploading the team vid to youtube right now :)

I'll come on in a few minutes if you wanna go to eastside meet?
 
I'm uploading the team vid to youtube right now :)

I'll come on in a few minutes if you wanna go to eastside meet?

Do it you missed me kicking Osaka already...
 
K1ngKlicK
Oh damn :grumpy:

Chris isn't online the gayfish! :crazy:

I cant find my controller think its grown legs and ran off sorry, ill look again tomorrow 👎
You going to post the vid on here in 1 minute?
 
Back