Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,091 views
new viper looks good. was reading about it for TDU2 DLC.
 
M3 CSL ( a B*tch to tune :grumpy: )

TrialMountainCircuit_15.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_14.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_13.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_12.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_11.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_10.jpg
 
Good pictures.

Silly question.
How do i upload pictures to this site.
I have a few pictures i would like to share.
 
Good pictures.

Silly question.
How do i upload pictures to this site.
I have a few pictures i would like to share.

Upload them to Photobucket,flickr or other site like that then copy the IMG code :sly: and paste in here 👍
 
heres a pratice of what i allready had on photobucket

IMG01218-20120111-1422.jpg
 
Hey klicker you think you guys should change to CM's..........
Not to sure how you feel about them :lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Hey klicker you think you guys should change to CM's..........
Not to sure how you feel about them :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah man monstagorz said they better, lets change! :dopey:
 
They're so realistic we must change to CM! :lol:
 
💡 actually lets change to SHs :banghead:, start something new....:lol:
 
SH = Touge....
 
I prefer Race soft want that extra speed :lol:
 
I prefer Race soft want that extra speed :lol:

Who no's eddy could be that soon if any of the 'BIG BOYS' say so? :lol:
 
Is that yours?


Thats the only picture i had on my photbucket which i uploaded few years ago. Thats my mates car.

Il take a pic of my car when it comes out of storage. Getting engine swapped.

Heres a pic from a cruise i took a pic from my car.
n628280246_1788408_6135.jpg



Heres a picture i got last march 2011 when i started drifting manual tranny.
TsukubaCircuit_34.jpg
 
Ill make this quite simple for those reading it understand Team Smoke Screen will be staying with the ch tyres those that think the tyres are now a pile of rubbish, can well how to put it...... do one.

It seems the large teams seem to think because theyve swapped we all should......wrong.

TSS rooms unless stated other wise for touge, will be ch restricted dont like it then simpley dont join the room to moan about the restrictions in place.:)
 
Ill make this quite simple for those reading it understand Team Smoke Screen will be staying with the ch tyres those that think the tyres are now a pile of rubbish, can well how to put it...... do one.

It seems the large teams seem to think because theyve swapped we all should......wrong.

TSS rooms unless stated other wise for touge, will be ch restricted dont like it then simpley dont join the room to moan about the restrictions in place.:)

I 100% Agree with you.
 
Well said George, no need for more talk on the matter now I don't think.

We had a sick meet tonight, 16 person room for the 90 minutes then a little after-party of about 9 or 10 of us for half an hour afterwards. I might get some pics up later, I'm sure other people are gonna make some.
 
Some pics (courtesy of Sealy) from tonight's meet;

6902945926_13cf30f716_b.jpg

6902947538_4b073e4435_b.jpg

6902947792_20155f5708_b.jpg


:drool:

P.S I'm in the black FC :sly:
 
Fail....... wish i could have made it :grumpy: maybe next thursday i can 👍
 
Hiya was chatting to k1ngklick on gt5 and heard you was a english team and would like to try out if possible many thanks Gary
 
Back