Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,091 views
K1ngKlicK
Sick one man, me and Chris use roxio :dopey:

I've never properly had a sesh on london, there is some decent sections on it though.

Yeh just got to get the new wires the b#st#rds as I didn't read that you need new av wire should be here by Wednesday :)
 
Yeh just got to get the new wires the b#st#rds as I didn't read that you need new av wire should be here by Wednesday :)
I had to do the same bloody thing :lol:
 
Ye it was pretty fun comp last night :b even though i did get some internet problems over the night :/ but congrats T 4 winning :b
 
Sorry lad not been able to get on today my internets poop for some reason. :( :( :( :(
 
mrCHRIS
Sorry lad not been able to get on today my internets poop for some reason. :( :( :( :(

Join the club :( :(
 
Good little slide tonight, helped george with his tune. It looks like I missed quite a bit this weekend, I had a good time in manchester though so it's all good :sly: 👍

I am going to drift until I'm on my rims today :sly::crazy::ouch::drool::nervous: :scared::)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
K1ngKlicK
I am going to drift until I'm on my rims today :sly::crazy::ouch::drool::nervous: :scared::)

I should be on about 6 o'clock when I get in as I brought a few new car and need to check them out
 
Will any of you be on 2tonight? :b
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TheDaniishDude
Will any of u be on 2night? :b

Yep Daniish I'll be on line
 
Last edited:
K1ngKlicK
You gotta use proper grammar on these forums or moderators will ban you :guilty:

I keep forgetting to, but have to keep editing my post
 
K1ngKlicK
You gotta use proper grammar on these forums or moderators will ban you :guilty:

I keep forgetting too, have to keep editing my post
 
Might get chance to get on around half 9 - 10 ish depending on other stuff. Yeah wasnt a bad weekend and the little comp helped. So with that team members there will be a team meeting this weekend. Well have a bit of a chat about, comps wed like, fav tracks etc, so this info can be added to the op. Rather than me sitting through 25 messages of which tracks were prepared to battle on which were not. How we run the battle etc, this can be in one place so other teams can see it and then contact us with details. This only leaving me to sort day and time much simpler method and should all being well increase the number of comps.
 
sorry i left so suddenly tonight my step dad wanted to watch tv so i had to leave but good racing ben. told you my rx8 was quick :)

And if i get a chance ill try and come to the meeting because ive missed the last few, would be nice to have a catch up with the rest of the team.
 
Last edited:
I keep forgetting too, have to keep editing my post
Dude, use your PC to browse the internet LOL, they're gonna ban you if you keep double posting :nervous:
 
yes? is that a problem? :b Come at me BRO! :b
 
Btw Chris or George(dont know who makes this forum) My tag i TheDaniishDude not with the small ''d's'' :b i saw you did it right on the others :b
 
Nice to know that you guys are now TDC's allies!!

Hope to drift with you sometime :)
 
OsakaHQ have to be Shut up !!!
All they do is Talk and talk and Talk S.h.i.t.e !!
Sick of it...
 
What happened now? :lol:

Just them being them. talking but how they've beat most teams and Creamed you guys and how since they beat Burst that no 1 can match them blah blah blah Yackaty Shmacaty.... etc
 
Just them being them. talking but how they've beat most teams and Creamed you guys and how since they beat Burst that no 1 can match them blah blah blah Yackaty Shmacaty.... etc
They beat burst rofl?

 
:lol: I find them funny :], We are trying to battle them but i can bet you that they'll get scared as all BS talkers do, right now Bone & Power are in their lobby.
 
Irish Drifting
Just them being them. talking but how they've beat most teams and Creamed you guys and how since they beat Burst that no 1 can match them blah blah blah Yackaty Shmacaty.... etc

They beat us? I don't even Remember them even talking about having a battle, never mind asking us!
 
They beat us? I don't even Remember them even talking about having a battle, never mind asking us!

They are saying they beated everyone :lol:... i joined their lounge 1472 - 6118 - 3787 - 3250 - 7258
 
I'm in bed, but if you see rien at a time 2 hours before now, let us know.
 
Back