Team vs Team Battles

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 507 comments
Ima solo tuner but id like to be a part of this!! Solo tuner> hydro and tds? lol so whats up with being on a team? Like what are the benefits, not getting kicked from a "PRO" room right after i enter?

hmmm. sounds interesting guess ima have to shine a light on the darskide and smoke some @$$. lol

Good to have you onboard:)

It's not an option.
He didn't ask you. He is telling you that you are in this comp. Lol
This

cgg
Am I needed for the comp, or are other people chosen before me?
Yeah, once we settle on a car I'll help you with it.
Ima solo tuner but id like to be a part of this!! Solo tuner> hydro and tds? lol so whats up with being on a team? Like what are the benefits, not getting kicked from a "PRO" room right after i enter?

You always have people to back you up. It's a bit difficult to explain, but it's always good.

Being on a team is no different than just running with some friends. But now you can have a fancy "Xx_TEAM__NAME_xX" entrance message...

Actually no. You get people to run against you. Have friends you can het on with and have more than one mind help you tune.

I was never told offical will I be ghosting this and if soo please keep me updated at the date we will be doing this I have had a busy scheldule sooo ill try to fit this in.

Slashfan
Oh I thought you wanted to.

Yea I asked if I could a I was never told a certain yess I only got one responses from TDS that said it was a good idea thought you guys would like to talk before I come barging in... in your guys comp. :)

twinturbowedge
Yea I asked if I could a I was never told a certain yess I only got one responses from TDS that said it was a good idea thought you guys would like to talk before I come barging in... in your guys comp. :)

I'm cool with it.

Slashfan
I'm cool with it.

Okai doki like I just I am really going to try to make it let me know the date. Also the ledears of both teams our who ever is in charge of the comp I would like them both to add me on psn to keep me posted.

Psn: Revenge_1994

I already have him added.

KT is going to have a room open at 7:30.

Tired of beating around the bush. We're going to race with the Lamborghini Gallardo lp560. We will figure a time and day to run when you guys(Hydro)pick your car.

Then I'm out for that round, I don't tune AWD. Never have, never will.

I'm sure the rest of them will tune that car, but as for me, no lol. So I'll sit out that round I guess. It's a personal thing, as I don't believe any vehicle should have AWD except for trucks/SUV's etc.

Hydro is using the Cuda. Any objections (Hydro guys only)?

Back