Team XENON | Est. 2007 (FM)

Dom, need to add you again since i'm back on my original account :sly: and yeah i paid off the rest of my GT6 pre order today, and got myself a mic, anybody on for some skids in a bit?
Also Bennie wants to know if he can get in on some XE action :P

Only if I can get in on the XE action! Lol :D

well guys this is it, sadly no custom paint jobs :( and still the collect colour feature meh, but we have nitrous back and we still have our smoke, so il leave this here and let you enjoy...

No custom paint jobs? I think the whole team should go for a pink color scheme then and just paint all of the cars pink. It would fit perfect to all of you.. especially Bennie :rolleyes:

No custom paint jobs? I think the whole team should go for a pink color scheme then and just paint all of the cars pink. It would fit perfect to all of you.. especially Bennie :rolleyes:
idk bout all that..

Nah anything but pink, preferably something simple but you'd have to check what other teams colours are to make sure we dont end up with the same...and no objections here everybody's gonna be learning again in GT6 so it'll all be on even skill levels, seriously cannot wait, first thing i'm doing is pillage a supra mk4 from somewhere and taking the wing off

Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG and BMW M3 CSL is probably what I'll do first, I guess. Yeah, it's a completely new game on a new platform for some of the people, so the fact that everyone is starting on the same niveau is kindda cool in some way.

I was thinking maybe champagne. Dunno though, we don't even have the game yet :lol:
Like this?
6040942955_888469bc7d_z.jpg

The settings are a little off, it's a bit brighter than that and more yellow than greeny in-game.

I'm so confused right now, I pre-ordered GT6 and got a conformation email from amazon, but today I got a email saying it was my last chance to pre-order GT6? What.

Nooooo, although i reckon your efini would look nice in that i couldn't have that as a team paint xD i kinda like the idea of champagne though

Back