Team XENON | Est. 2007 (FM)

Yep, think I'm just going switch back to rFactor and LFS, spent over 300 miles in this 135i and still can't get it right, still have to back of the throttle on long sweepers on the car just over rotates for no reason, same with the second corner on the Stowe section, if I even touch the throttle, the car will spin.

Hey if your willing, i think the boys from teamJDMT can help you out!

Minty got a Xbox One, not sure about the rest of XE.

I decided to take another break from GT as it was frustrating, on constant radius turns if be happy sitting on lock with my foot planted and the car would spin, but I've found myself reading more into GT looking through the diff thread, reading this about the body stiffening, oil change and how different upgrades effect the torque produced and at what RPM.

Might hop on for a bit if anyone else wants to? Apparently most use the drift mode now? Guess more lock means more fun! Although will not stand a chance against these hybrids

Random bump I know, any of XE still check the forums/still have a PS3? Got on the other day and I must say, GT6 has had a considerable improvement, its good fun now when I'm bored of LFS

Back