Team Zero l Recruiting skilled drifters

• Thread starter Angleeeee
  • 77 comments
Alpine_Monster
Team Zero
zerodrift.jpg
after joining a couple of teams i have to decided to start my own!

-Recruiting Skilled drifters and people who would like to learn how to get better
-I am very active and love to do friendly battles with other teams
-I will be enrolling the team in competitions like the VDC
-I am going to try and host a lobby every night. look for "Zero Drift Team"
-Team colors are Red and black
If you would like to tryout just add Zero-D-Monster on PSN and i will set you up for a tryout as soon as i can
thanks and i hope this team does well :dopey:
[/CENTER]

UPDATE: Members
Zero-D-Monster
hitek9
RS-327
MaximumRadness
Deathlight443
IgniterKing

Last edited:
So you with other teams it just quit them and started your own?

yeah the other teams i was on were just really unorganized and inactive so i hope i can do better than them

Why make members create team orientated names. It annoys me so much when people do that.

You shouldn't expect people to join you, when you have already left two teams yourself.

I have no idea why this keeps happening, but you need to start with something to get others to join.

<ACN> (now D-max, joined with an old team) started with four of us who simultaneously decided to drop the team we were joining (they were VERY inactive during recruitment). We arranged to start our own team, and the four leaders, the organised thread, including who we're looking for and when the tryout session was, pulled big numbers within the first week or so, having a good 8+ people turn up to tryout

There was also some form of friendly introduction, to see the team as more than just a tag for your sig, or your welcome message.

Btw, VDC is a solo competition, 'must' having to change their name is harsh, and where are those pictures bro???

GODfreyGT5
You shouldn't expect people to join you, when you have already left two teams yourself.

I have no idea why this keeps happening, but you need to start with something to get others to join.

<ACN> (now D-max, joined with an old team) started with four of us who simultaneously decided to drop the team we were joining (they were VERY inactive during recruitment). We arranged to start our own team, and the four leaders, the organised thread, including who we're looking for and when the tryout session was, pulled big numbers within the first week or so, having a good 8+ people turn up to tryout

There was also some form of friendly introduction, to see the team as more than just a tag for your sig, or your welcome message.

Btw, VDC is a solo competition, 'must' having to change their name is harsh, and where are those pictures bro???

What pictures are you talkin about?

TeamZeroDrift
Yeah i forgot i was logged on to the wrong acct when i posted this thread

Then I think you need to ask Jordan to change your name. It is against the rules and you could end up banned. Be careful.

Sucks for him cause now his op is under the angleee account and he will have to log in everytime into that one just to change stuff

Watch all the double posting homie :lol: But anyways good luck with the team, dont give in, its alot of work putting together and keeping a team running.

Sorry about that man my iphone wont let me not double post (if that makes sense lol) but thanks man i hope my teams as big as yours one day

An Iphone can multi-quote. When you press the arrow to bring the bar down on a post, click the box on the left. Then go to reply and it will say "multi-quote reply" instead.
Your welcome

looking to join but changing my name is lookin to be a dealbreaker. monster seems cool and is not bad at driting. im down to drift whenever though

Powellx235
An Iphone can multi-quote. When you press the arrow to bring the bar down on a post, click the box on the left. Then go to reply and it will say "multi-quote reply" instead.
Your welcome
Thanks alot man never knew that
hitek9
looking to join but changing my name is lookin to be a dealbreaker. monster seems cool and is not bad at driting. im down to drift whenever though

And i think im gonna change that rule so dont worry about it hitek9

Thanks alot man never knew that

And i think im gonna change that rule so dont worry about it hitek9

Nice, I wish they had clan titles like cod or something, that would solve everything. How often are comps held? I only see the pro-am event.

Powellx235
Your welcome

OMG I never new this. I had so many triple post in various threads lol. I don't wanna join a team because I'm not always available, but I do want to see what this team stuff is all about like how you train and somehow battle other teams without a scoring system. Please add my name and mention this and invite me to your room so I can drift with you.

shmogt
OMG I never new this. I had so many triple post in various threads lol. I don't wanna join a team because I'm not always available, but I do want to see what this team stuff is all about like how you train and somehow battle other teams without a scoring system. Please add my name and mention this and invite me to your room so I can drift with you.

Ok will do!

hitek9
Nice, I wish they had clan titles like cod or something, that would solve everything. How often are comps held? I only see the pro-am event.
Im not really sure usually 1 a month

Latest Posts

Back