Team Zero l Recruiting skilled drifters

• Thread starter Angleeeee
  • 77 comments
Yea anytime. It takes a while to get good people, wait it out and you will be surprised who you come across.

Damn man! Wish I could join yall! Stupid test tomorrow! I'll be online this weekend, so I'll keep a lookout for your lobby! 👍

Damn man! Wish I could join yall! Stupid test tomorrow! I'll be online this weekend, so I'll keep a lookout for your lobby! 👍

Sorry to dissapoint you, but im not gonna be on this weekend haha, but maybe hitek could host a lobby

Good drift session today angleee, I gotta keep working on my drift lines so I can keep up with yall! lol

Also, do you use a wheel or controller?

Clutch34
Good drift session today angleee, I gotta keep working on my drift lines so I can keep up with yall! lol

Also, do you use a wheel or controller?

I use a controller. But sorry i left early my internet went out

Sorry to everybody that was in my lobby, my house just hit by lightning and my internet went out so i wont be on for a little while.

This team is looking pretty legit, I understand things don't work out with other teams it happens. Im looking to get on the team!

maximumradness
This team is looking pretty legit, I understand things don't work out with other teams it happens. Im looking to get on the team!
Yea man just hit me up today when i get on

hitek9
Haha I thought that's what happened. Cya lata
Yea man sorry ill be on today and i will actually be able to
Keep the lobby up!

DeathLight443
Hey Zero, When are you going to open a pratice room for our team?

Im gonna open one tonight. Ive been really busy this weekend and couldnt get on sorry about that

Good Drift Session
picture.php

Back