TeamBlitz thread !!!!!

Teamblitz-TD

1252299985199_f.jpg

Yooo sup people! TeamBlitz is a team created on MCLA, based on drifting, drag racing, racing,touge and wangan.

Members:

TeamBlitz-01 (president)
TeamBlitz-TD (vice-president)
TeamBltz-DG (general)
TeamBlitz-DM1 (private)
TeamBlitz-DW
TeamBlitz-KK
TeamBlitz-MJ

Rules:

. DONT BE A DICK !!;
.Always respect your superiors and team mates;
.And the most important rule of all, have fun ;)

We are right now on recruting. So if you re interested to join add TeamBlitz-TD for more information. ;)

MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON !! ;)

Last edited:
Good Stuff. Hope to see you guys out there. Good luck as well! Make sure you have fun.

Team DriftNinja.

WSup guys, good luck with the team, I'll keep my eye out for a lobby ;)

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

Yea it will be fun ;)

yea but DM1 got kicked out 2 weeks ago if u r good at GT5 join us just add TeamBlitz-Audi and if u r looking for good car tunes for drag drift and circuit just add me

TeamBlitzAudi
yea but DM1 got kicked out 2 weeks ago if u r good at GT5 join us just add TeamBlitz-Audi and if u r looking for good car tunes for drag drift and circuit just add me

Cool, all I do is drift though and im leader of White Smoke Gang

Last edited:
Back