• 1,085 comments

JDMT Members should they be allowed to use any car or JDM Only

• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Some awesomeness, including a JDMT member :)

Starring:
First part
Supra: MCR-Greazy

Second part
Purple 350Z: Me, (chasing at 0:50, leading after that)
Black 370Z: Sergati

Last part
Purple SL500: The_kingB_

Throughout video
Silver SL500/Black 350Z: MCR-Isho

Last edited:

Starring:
First part

Second part

Last part

Throughout video

Very nice, video! I'm getting on soon. Also, I got my license back, No lawyer either. I represented myself, and was successful. So now you could call me Lawyer of the team! haha

Starring:
First part

Second part

Last part

Throughout video

Love the video! Nice work

Very nice, video! I'm getting on soon. Also, I got my license back, No lawyer either. I represented myself, and was successful. So now you could call me Lawyer of the team! haha

Good to hear you got your licence back man. Just as well you're in NSW, in Victoria I think you would have had your car confiscated

So I finally have GT5 again and I pre-ordered GT6 so I guess I'm back.

Man, I'm going to be so rusty when I start drifting again.

Plus I think I don't know the login stuff to do with HR31 so I might just have to use my main account.

So I finally have GT5 again and I pre-ordered GT6 so I guess I'm back.

Man, I'm going to be so rusty when I start drifting again.

Plus I think I don't know the login stuff to do with HR31 so I might just have to use my main account.
I'll have to re add you as well. After a while since you left I removed you to make more space

I'll have to re add you as well. After a while since you left I removed you to make more space
Thats fair enough.

Just add me on cc_munns63 because I really have no clue on the details on HR31.
I probably have it written down somewhere and I have "lost" them.

Thats fair enough.

Just add me on cc_munns63 because I really have no clue on the details on HR31.
I probably have it written down somewhere and I have "lost" them.
Ok then man, hope to see you soon

So a little update with my drifting now.

After doing probably 2 hours of straight drifting I can now do 90°+ entries again, my linking is rather poor and I completely miss any sort of clipping points if I even cared about them in the first place.

So a little update with my drifting now.

After doing probably 2 hours of straight drifting I can now do 90°+ entries again, my linking is rather poor and I completely miss any sort of clipping points if I even cared about them in the first place.
Better than nothing though :lol:

Cool, Also you reckon will there be GT6 on PS4? Cause i'm not sure if want to get GT6 on PS3, or just get PS4 and wait till what ever comes up

Also, Who's down for a photoshoot.. Fitment of cars will have to be photoshopped so don't expect high quality work lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, Also you reckon will there be GT6 on PS4? Cause i'm not sure if want to get GT6 on PS3, or just get PS4 and wait till what ever comes up

Also, Who's down for a photoshoot.. Fitment of cars will have to be photoshopped so don't expect high quality work lol
Just with GT history it will most probably only be on PS3.

Also, Im down for a photoshoot.

I'll be good for photo's later. I doubt the PS4 will have GT6, but it will have GT7. I wouldn't get one straight away, maybe in 6-12 months because by then developers will be familiar with the tech and make better games than at launch. If you really want to it wouldn't be a bad idea to get one at launch though

I'll be good for photo's later. I doubt the PS4 will have GT6, but it will have GT7. I wouldn't get one straight away, maybe in 6-12 months because by then developers will be familiar with the tech and make better games than at launch. If you really want to it wouldn't be a bad idea to get one at launch though

Alright, looks like the idea of a PS3 will further await. I'm gonna get on now.

I want these gauges, speedo lights and mostly that shifter
image.jpg
image.jpg

I seriously think if they remade GT2, it would be the best GT game ever made.

Back