• 1,085 comments

JDMT Members should they be allowed to use any car or JDM Only

• Any car(US,EU etc etc...)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • JDM Only(JPN)

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you say so, i wanted to host a event anyway. But comps are just another way to create issues, especially when a team hosts it... Fingers are pointed, and speculation of biased judging appears. So it'd have to be a casual drift room.

I'm getting on now.

Doing this because I can.

PSN ID:cc_munns63
Location/Time Zone: Northern Victoria, Australia
Favorite Car(s):HR31, GS300's, FD3S
Favorite Track(s):Most of them.
Drifting Experience: Drifting since GT2, some PC sim drifting and Forza(lol).
Previous Team(s):More than I'd like to list.
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Controller, Ex-DFGT and Ex-G27 drifter.
Do you have a microphone?: Yeeeee but JZX is a hobo and doesn't allow them 100% of the time.
How often do you drift on GT5?: When I'm not playing another game or driving.
What are you looking for in a team?: Tandems with people that are an equal skill level.
Anything else you would like to add?: JZX is a dirty ******* **** but still love him. #nohomo

If you say so, i wanted to host a event anyway. But comps are just another way to create issues, especially when a team hosts it... Fingers are pointed, and speculation of biased judging appears. So it'd have to be a casual drift room.

Plus, with GT6 just around the corner it really couldn't be made into a large event, there just isn't enough people playing at the moment, the only people in the event would be our team and a select few others..
Although, it could do good for the team, it might raise us a bit more awareness going into GT6 rather then all the focus being on the bigger teams.. RSM, MCR etc. Especially seeing as though the scene is more than likely going to be hit with a lot of new teams..
Just a thought.

Edit: Also, it could be a good idea to re-design and update the OP?

Hey JZX, would you happen to know all the current and previous teamJDMT names?

I just want to know so then I can make up a name knowing that it isn't already taken.

Here i go,

• SLD31
  • 2JZ
  • 13B
  • 13BT
  • Turbo
  • JZA
  • RB20
  • RB25
  • RB26
  • JZX83
  • RB25R
  • VQ35
  • 4G63
  • DK
  • jhmi
  • B16A
  • C32B
  • B18C

Here i go,

• SLD31
  • 2JZ
  • 13B
  • 13BT
  • Turbo
  • JZA
  • RB20
  • RB25
  • RB26
  • JZX83
  • RB25R
  • VQ35
  • 4G63
  • DK
  • jhmi
  • B16A
  • C32B
  • B18C
I thought there was more than that?

Also JZX and FD is it alright if I have JDM_Tuning_Munns?

Last edited:
Here i go,

• SLD31
  • 2JZ
  • 13B
  • 13BT
  • Turbo
  • JZA
  • RB20
  • RB25
  • RB26
  • JZX83
  • RB25R
  • VQ35
  • 4G63
  • DK
  • jhmi
  • B16A
  • C32B
  • B18C
I recognise 3 but have only met 2 (SLaB and VQ). Would have been cool seeing the team back when these people were in it. Makes me think that even though I've a lot of GT5 experience, I missed out on the first 10 or 11 months of GT5's life. At least that'll change with GT6

EDIT: @JDMTuningJZX90
Old D1:
screenshot20110410at543.png

New D1 (turn 1 and 2):

Last edited:

I prefer the old D1 course :sly:

Good lobby tonight guys, we should run more of those little comps more often, they're a lot of fun. We should make it a small event kind of thing, instead of a spur of the moment idea.. could be the mixing of a good idea, and a 🤬 load of fun 👍 (after tonight, i may or may not be starting to warm up to GVS :lol:)

I prefer the old D1 course :sly:

Good lobby tonight guys, we should run more of those little comps more often, they're a lot of fun. We should make it a small event kind of thing, instead of a spur of the moment idea.. could be the mixing of a good idea, and a 🤬 load of fun 👍 (after tonight, i may or may not be starting to warm up to GVS :lol:)

:Would be good to run more "solid" events. Hopefully next time I won't be knocked out in the starting bracket :lol:

JZX I sorta want to know why you said as soon as I joined you where doing comps.

You know I can read right?

From how it seems you might as well just told me to **** off.

Like damn, it would be nice to do some stuff once in a while other than just do tandems with randoms since thats what I end up doing anyway.

JZX I sorta want to know why you said as soon as I joined you where doing comps.

Like damn, it would be nice to do some stuff once in a while other than just do tandems with randoms since thats what I end up doing anyway.

I'm sure he didn't mean it like that, he said it to everyone who joined.

Anyway it was a sweet comp, absolute bull:censored: that FA won but I guess there's gotta be a first n last for everything :lol:

Munns, don't take it so seriously.. I told everyone that, previously you said you hated competitons. So i assumed you still did, so i thought i might as well tell you asap so you can enjoy another room with free runs.

I recognise 3 but have only met 2 (SLaB and VQ). Would have been cool seeing the team back when these people were in it. Makes me think that even though I've a lot of GT5 experience, I missed out on the first 10 or 11 months of GT5's life. At least that'll change with GT6

EDIT: @JDMTuningJZX90
Old D1:
screenshot20110410at543.png

New D1 (turn 1 and 2):

One of the reasons why i stopped watching D1GP, is this reason. Its turned into a big HP Showdown, smaller teams with smaller budgets and sponsors have no say in it, and don't have the funds to achieve the Big HP machines the comp really requires. This is why i follow 'Drift Muscle' comp instead.

One of the reasons why i stopped watching D1GP, is this reason. Its turned into a big HP Showdown, smaller teams with smaller budgets and sponsors have no say in it, and don't have the funds to achieve the Big HP machines the comp really requires. This is why i follow 'Drift Muscle' comp instead.

Small reason the D1 is dying. At least Daijiro and Keiichi got out when they could

Munns, don't take it so seriously.. I told everyone that, previously you said you hated competitons. So i assumed you still did, so i thought i might as well tell you asap so you can enjoy another room with free runs.

What I have said before that I don't personally like doing comps all the time but from time to time they can be some sort of fun.

And 90% of the time now it had to find a free run that is even half decent.
Most of the time it ends up being a room full of people that have no clue what they are doing, people just being dickheads or people who are on a much faster tyre of AWD car.

Honestly I don't actually know all the current members. :S
All the "current" members would be everyone you saw last night plus FD. A lot more are inactive

S30's shots:
Image20131124140436841.jpg
L > R: 1JZ00, S30, JR86, ASAP and JHG50

Image20131124140441844.jpg

Many smoke
Mutch angle
Such drift
Wow

Image20131124140449571.jpg

Giri giri!

Back