Teamlosi20056's garage of rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter teamlosi20056
  • 56 comments
  • 2,621 views
Messages
203
Messages
teamlosi20056
Messages
teamlosi20056
I'm trading these cars on this list most of them are hard to find. I will be updating the list from time to time. What I’m looking for: rare cars, race cars, rally cars, concept cars or anything cool. PLEASE POST HERE and if you want pm me. I'm looking for any color X1's, races/mile Tickets and Level Tickets. I just got an x1 prototype!

Trades pending





http://wwranturismo.net/2380






Anything on the list is up for trades
 
Last edited:
My Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ‘05 and 787B for your
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 and Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09. Can trade now.
 
how do you now the % of user that have a specific car?
 
i want trade u the McLaren McLaren F1 Stealth Model + Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno).

I have: Red X1, X1 prototype, suzuki escudo, toyota gt-one, toyota 7, 787B...

let me know what u need

thanks
 
RS200 Rally Car '85 for your Mark IV Race Car '67?
 
Mark001
RS200 Rally Car '85 for your Mark IV Race Car '67?

What else do you have to trade

A Renault 5 Turbo Rally Car
 
I can trade my chevelle with 700+hp very good condition for your plymouth cuda six pack
 
Mark001
RS200 Rally Car '85 for your Mark IV Race Car '67?

What else do you have to trade

A Renault 5 Turbo Rally Car

Sounds like a deal
 
It's a deal if you're ok trading tomorrow?
 
Bobs' are in the middle of an endurance race!
 
I will trade x1 prototype for 2j race car. I can trade tomorrow night.
 
OK Consider it done...I'll log your psn in
 
What about a cizeta, want one?
 
Is the 370Z the GT Academy Edition?
 
@ fanboy08 yes it is
 
@ Jckol have any rally cars
 
Back