Teamlosi20056's garage of rare cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter teamlosi20056
  • 56 comments
  • 2,621 views
Do u have any random tickets rally cars race cars stuff like that
 
Nope i have no rally cars at all... the cizeta is probably the best i could offer because of the big price range.
 
Bump new update tomorrow
 
I can give you an RX-7 Savvana thingy and a 427 Shelby?
 
Huge update I know the list is long, but there are so great cars in there post here and pm me if you want.
 
interested in a nissian skyline pace car and land rover strom concept 04
 
Bump for the new update.
 
you already have the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09? :dopey:
 
you already have the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09? :dopey:

The trade fell through I didn't get but next Sunday I'm doing a trade for one
 
I want your C-West Razo Silvia (JGTC) and the Toyota Celica GT-Four rally Car (ST185).

Rare cars I have :
-Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) '87
-Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01
-Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
-Nissan CALSONIC Skyline '00
-Subaru CUSCO Subaru Advan Impreza '03
-Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00
-Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03
-Tom's X540 Chaser '00
-Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
 
I want your C-West Razo Silvia (JGTC) and the Toyota Celica GT-Four rally Car (ST185).

Rare cars I have :
-Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) '87
-Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01
-Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
-Nissan CALSONIC Skyline '00
-Subaru CUSCO Subaru Advan Impreza '03
-Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00
-Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03
-Tom's X540 Chaser '00
-Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00

I'll take the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 and the -Nissan CALSONIC Skyline '00
 
Would you accept a Peugeot 908 team total race car or Mercedes sauber c9 race car for your Ford gt lm car?
 
Would you accept a Peugeot 908 team total race car or Mercedes sauber c9 race car for your Ford gt lm car?

I like them both the Mercedes would be better u will be on ther 12
 
Ok . 12th it is. Sauber c9 for ford gt lm.
 
After your GT Academy cars, hit my sig and PM me :)
 
X1 prototyp for any of my cars ? check my sig and PM me :)
 
I'll have your 370Z the GT Academy Edition If It still available. Check my sig below In my garage thanks.
 
Update 2moro can trade after 4pm PST
 
Back