Techno MusicMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter sUn
  • 24 comments
  • 962 views

sUn

(Banned)
Messages
3,560
würd.

I'm currently listening to Darude - Sandstorm. I like that style of music now.

So, you guys got any other good similiar songs, I should try?

Thanks! :)
 
Ahem, sorry to break this to you but we have 2 threads here in this forum. The General Electronica Discussion and Techno/Trance cd's threads.
 
But who created the general electronica discussion?! :D
 
all we need now is a happy hardcore, house, and eurodance thread.......(ponders making house thread).
 
regulate
all we need now is a happy hardcore, house, and eurodance thread.......(ponders making house thread).

Please don't. Please?
 
Give me some examples of "good" trance and maybe I'll agree.
 
VipFREAK
Give me some examples of "good" trance and maybe I'll agree.
Check out DJ Icey. He is pretty damn good.
 
Yeah - you get to do something called "dance."
 
I hate Techno and Trance, it just sucks man!!!
 
sUn
würd.

I'm currently listening to Darude - Sandstorm. I like that style of music now.

So, you guys got any other good similiar songs, I should try?

Thanks! :)

try these techno mixes , think you will like as much as sandstorm.

Oh remix-Zombie nation
Insomnia -Club Euro remix(very cool)
Phat Bass-Warp Brothers & Aquagen (club mix)
Escape - Dj Icey (love it)
Rain- Dj Sharaz
I see stars-Dj Sharaz
Clear blue water- Ocean Lab
Sattelite- ocean Lab

Let me know if you like any of these? Monicad32@bellsouth.net and I'll send you more songs to get. Also send me some of your favorites , i'm always looking for new songs to check out, mainly fast ones I can dance to. Thanks Monica
 
Back