Techno with NO wordsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Burnout
  • 23 comments
  • 8,105 views
Messages
2,808
Techno like Crystal Method but without any words.

No effected up backgrounf junk, nothing.

Recommend:
 
So are you asking for recommendation? I'd say TRS-80 and BT are pretty kick ass.
 
Umm...the Hardclub and Hardbass compilations are excellent. They keep lyrics to an absolute minimum.

my favourite lyrics free sets:
absolum - Inside the Sphere
Dj Lady Dana - Heroes of Hardcore
Dj Isaac - Heroes of Hardcore
World Bass Federation - Get Ready To Rumble
The Hardcore Samurai Compilation Ch2
Drum And Bass ARena Mixed by DJ Randall - 3cd
Global Underground - Exposures

about 50% of the stuff made by brooklyn bounce is lyric free

Chicane is insanely good but it has words...but the words are a part of the music itself and the songs wouldn't be complete without them.
 
FYI, Crystal Meth. has words in it. Just thought you'd like to know. (ie. Block Rockin' Beats)


I have a ton of speechless techno, but I think there is something added when they atleast use the title in the song, like:

RMB - Universe of Love
ATB - Killer 2000
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger
 
Brooklyn bounce kinda sucks, some of their stuff is cheezy... Chicane is good too but yes sometimes too much words, I consider some of there stuff more Jazz or new age though.
 
Checmical Brothers the 2nd 3rd and 4th songs off Exit Planet Dusk : )
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
FYI, Crystal Meth. has words in it. Just thought you'd like to know. (ie. Block Rockin' Beats)

Eh? Block rockin beats is Chemical Brothers.
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
FYI, Crystal Meth. has words in it. Just thought you'd like to know. (ie. Block Rockin' Beats)
I said that style but without words.

Techno like Crystal Method but without any words.
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Eh? Block rockin beats is Chemical Brothers.


Not the remix of it. :D

But, if you want another example, how about the Magic Carpet Ride remix. :D
 
Originally posted by Burnout
I said that style but without words.


I hear yah before, I didn't think you'd post right after me, so I was editing my post. Check it out now^
 
Delirium is cool too, some of them have words though.
 
Prefuse 73
Meat Beat Manifesto
Pluxus
Orbital

Not much else in the way of techno is worth listening.
 
I forgot about Autechre, they never have any words. Just get the older stuff though, their new **** sucks. Prefuse is great, though his new album has a lot of words.
 
Royksopp - Eple

I don't know if they sound like Crystal Method or not, but its a great song without any words.
 
go Here. Listen to some of the music,and then buy some cds:D

There are just way to many great Techno/Trance djs out there to start naming off.
 
You should check out The Moog Cookbook. They use moog synthesizers to cover rock classics. It's very trippy and there are absolutely no words.

Seriously, they're great.
 
Get some Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Timo Maas, Sasha, Orbital, Dj Shadow, Dj Icey, Romolo Di Prisco (aka Rom Di Prisco), The Chem Bro's, Fatboy Slim (he's more house then techno though, and a lot of his songs have lyrics in them) some people like Paul Oakenfold too. Oh and Mark Farina owns too. So many to choose from.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Prefuse 73

Hey Klostrophobic what Prefuse 73 album do you have and which one do you think is good? I bought Extinguished outtakes and it's kinda weak. :confused:
 
One Word Extinguisher. I've heard a couple songs from Extinguished; what's so weak about it?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
One Word Extinguisher. I've heard a couple songs from Extinguished; what's so weak about it?

Well, I'm not inpressed, maybe that's a better word. It has 23 song but about the frist 12? or so are either talking or songs that "purposely" try to use an "artifact" that you'd get on a bad cd. It was bad enough that thought it was a bad CD or my cd player was dirty so I cleaned the player and tryed it on another CD player and it still had that annoying sound. The rest of the songs arn't anything that great or I already have similar sounding music like it.
 
Back