Tell the boss who's boss! - SCEE CEO taking questions on PSN forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter [UK] ANDYW
  • 376 comments
  • 36,479 views
..and the typical GTP dissection of a simple statement hahaha


Same, I'm pretty sure they pushed it back on purpose, so they can say "wait for the E³ in 2 weeks" to almost everything.

This.
 
I was pretty sure nothing would come of this, they just fob people off until its near enough E3 so theres no real point in providing any information. Its just lazyness.

Sony has no real interest in giving information or hearing peoples opinons on demand, they do the things they want on their own schedule. Just look at the Blog Share system, they have not listened to ONE idea put on that site and have not even implemented things that people have been calling for for years!

Robin.
 
I was pretty sure nothing would come of this, they just fob people off until its near enough E3 so theres no real point in providing any information. Its just lazyness.

Sony has no real interest in giving information or hearing peoples opinons on demand, they do the things they want on their own schedule. Just look at the Blog Share system, they have not listened to ONE idea put on that site and have not even implemented things that people have been calling for for years!

Robin.

Agree. Sony will suffer one day and be defeated by other consoles or companies because of its arrogant & negligent approach towards gamers like us.
 
Has no-one ever seen one of these interviews on the EU forums? They take 2-3 months to get answered! With it being the head of SCEE I think it mmay be a bit longer :S
 
Agree. Sony will suffer one day and be defeated by other consoles or companies because of its arrogant & negligent approach towards gamers like us.

Nintendo and MS are the same way, so I guess they will suffer to??? This is the way things are. People forget that the job of these companies is to make money and not simply please its fans every whim. Does MS even have an xbox share? Is there a Wii Share? No. You want something to complain about try the fact that 1 in 3 360's suffer the RROD. I do not know about you but I will think twice about buying the next MS console. /OT
 
Nintendo and MS are the same way, so I guess they will suffer to??? This is the way things are. People forget that the job of these companies is to make money and not simply please its fans every whim. Does MS even have an xbox share? Is there a Wii Share? No. You want something to complain about try the fact that 1 in 3 360's suffer the RROD. I do not know about you but I will think twice about buying the next MS console. /OT

I may be mistaken - I guess you work for SONY.
 
Last edited:
I may be mistaken - I guess you are from SONY.

I'm pretty sure you're correct, in so far as yes, you may be mistaken. :nervous:

(In English, I don't think he works for SONY)
 
they just fob people off until its near enough E3 so theres no real point in providing any information. Its just lazyness.

Sony has no real interest in giving information or hearing peoples opinons on demand, they do the things they want on their own schedule. Just look at the Blog Share system, they have not listened to ONE idea put on that site and have not even implemented things that people have been calling for for years!


Robin.
Amen.
 
I was pretty sure nothing would come of this, they just fob people off until its near enough E3 so theres no real point in providing any information. Its just lazyness.

Sony has no real interest in giving information or hearing peoples opinons on demand, they do the things they want on their own schedule. Just look at the Blog Share system, they have not listened to ONE idea put on that site and have not even implemented things that people have been calling for for years!

Robin.


There is a lot of impatient people here. Sony is no different than any other big corporation. There corporate communications are OK. Imagine for a moment... If you would send an e-mail to BMW and asked them when the new series 3 is coming, do you think they would give you the date and send you some hi-res pictures? Or if a bunch of McDonald's lovers would complain on some forum that there is too much bread in cheeseburgers, that company would listen to them and introduce meat-on-meat burger week later? Be realistic.
 
Uh? They asked us to provide questions...
 
Yes, but we asked for something that could not be given.
Which is? Release date?.... We all know they can't answer that. We asked if they could give us any kind of info.

At least a "no, we can't provide any kind of info before E3" would have been appreciated.
 
Well, I wouldn't be so upset if Sony never answers our questions, they didn't give us a release date (to the questions). Also, I'm quite sure GT5 is one of the most well kept secrets for Sony, why would they give us concrete and useful information from all of a sudden? Seems even more unlikely if you take into account that E3 is just 20 days away.

Whatever is the outcome, they wouldn't risk the credibility of the CEO, so we'll get some non GT-related questions answered and a big and fat TBA again. :irked:
 
SOURCE

BRING ON TUESDAY!!!

Thanks for the update Emu76 & MusterBuster!

Yeah, we're not expecting much, but it will at least be interesting to see what Andrew says.
 
^^ Wow! I wasn't aware of that, since I stopped reading this thread some weeks ago. But I'm still expecting the same answers as always, though.
 
I may be mistaken - I guess you work for SONY.

Ha. Not even close. I am a college student, who is currently unemployed. I simply stated the fact that Sony is a company (true), no other video game company has an idea sharing blog (true), and my opinion that 1 in 3 360 braking (true) is something to complain about (opinion).
 
If the release date is to be announced at E3 I predict that it will get leaked beforehand. Info is cropping up everywhere at the moment regarding psp 2 killzone 3D etc.
 
Yes, but we asked for something that could not be given.

I asked if we will get news before E³.
We got (Nürburgring), and might get some more (Le Mans), so I won't complain though.
 
Agree. Sony will suffer one day and be defeated by other consoles or companies because of its arrogant & negligent approach towards gamers like us.

Thats very naive. Every company cares about making money and the approach was neither negligent nor arrogant.
 
Yeah, right, I remember that I waited for GT5 while playing GT4 5 years ago. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah, right, I remember that I waited for GT5 while playing GT4 5 years ago. :rolleyes:

Ok... im waiting 4 and a half years since i finish GT4.
 
BIG DOWNER...........................................................................................................................................ALTHOUGH NO MORE THAN WE EXPECTED BEFORE E3.......

Is Gran Turismo 5 just a myth? (Nukem79, Macasfaj, yankien, NICKY_OM_13)
ANDREW HOUSE ANSWER:
Absolutely not. It’s looking amazing and will be out soon.

That's it.. thats all he could muster..

E3 it is then...
 
SOONYYYYY !!! Imagine the E3 press conference ends with : ,,GT5 will release SOON"
It's so possible!

BTW if you look fast, you can already find 3 or 4 "soons" in that interview!
It's a joke!

,,soon, on the horizon, soon, later this year, soon, i promise , soon , soon , soon ...,later, soon.."
 
Back