Tell the boss who's boss! - SCEE CEO taking questions on PSN forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter [UK] ANDYW
  • 376 comments
  • 36,477 views
This was 21 days ago.

I expected bad, but not this bad...

Its funny all the people that asked non-gt5 questions probably forgot all about this. And of course it has become very ironic, that we took over the thread and now its taking forever to get something out of it.
 
He's only 90% sure of what questions he wants to answer, all else will be revealed soon.

OMG, we're starting to act like Kaz... :D
 
Not to be annoying by reactivating this thread but c'mon is he that busy ?:D
 
We could at least have a release date for his reply, couldn't we?
 
We could at least have a release date for his reply, couldn't we?

They ran into some production problems, they're currently working on a 3D presentation. :p
 
The releasedate will be announced at E3.
 
The releasedate will be announced at E3.
Don't be so sure on that cause you don't know what problems they
can run into from now to E3 day.
 
The interview has been delayed ... probably.
 
I think Tuesday (05/May/10) will be a month since that thread on Playstation Community was started.

350 replies and 4,766 views. 0 Interviews. I'm starting to think that Sony is embarrassed by the whole GT5 thing.

I so wish I wasn't this worked up over something as silly as a video game.But there it is.
 
What happened to that MusterBuster guy anyways, maybe he died or are we going to hear from him "SOON" :grumpy:
 
There never will be an answer on that thread I guess..
Or maybe only after E3 haha
 
You guys seem surprised...
 
Last edited:
I'm not suprised no one replied. Would have been nice though. I had high hopes for this thread.
 
And Sony/PD strike YET again..... All of us left in the dark as usual.... So what else is new?
 
I'm not suprised no one replied. Would have been nice though. I had high hopes for this thread.

We all did.A straight answer would've been SO nice and gone such a long way to restoring my faith in SOONY/PD, but I feel myself getting closer & closer to sticking to PC sims.
 
Being rational, maybe they wil answer after E3, so there will be nothing explosive or new to be seen in House's answers.

They didn't gave us a date to the answers, it's quite natural that they answer only when they think that it's convenient.
 
Did they answer the rest of unrelated gt questions ?
 
Was it just eu,playstation.com promising an interview before they actually confirmed it?
 
Interview is done but We re not sure about quality...!
This interview is our 1st phrase interview system...!
Interview will be here sooner than you think..!
We did this interview in about 6 months to complete...!
You can Expect Perfection from this interview...!
When this interview got smashed you will not be able to read...!
Interview contains 2 sections: Standard and Premium...!
We are still rushing to complete the interview...!
This interview is on my Wishlist,,,!
Interview is done but if you want to read all Interview experience 65 percent complete...!
 
The Interwiew will be completed soon...
 
And will come as surprise..
 
You guys are hilarious :D:D
 
^^ Seems feasible, althogh I would like to see a full worldwide release in 2099. ;)
 
^^ Seems feasible, althogh I would like to see a full worldwide release in 2099. ;)

Since the world ends in two years I don't really care ;)
 
The interview answers will be released in 33 days and......................................................................................................................................................................counting!

Another countdown thread needed? :lol::lol::lol:
 
Back