Tell us about your Career...

• Thread starter Tom
  • 348 comments

Later then usual, but Episode 4 is here.

Last edited:

Frustratingly late once gain, but Episode 5 is here.

Episode 14 is here:

Also: want to say that this past week was my last one to do the race, record and use the footage so the rest of these races will likely be moving to 1:00 PM with the Teasers moving to Saturdays at 1:00 PM now that I have some freed up time (That and my school assignments are letting up)

Also (Depending on how things go) here's the current plan for my series based on that change above: Since I'm in catchup mode at this point with the games and the career mode, I'm gonna be doing double race uploads from 2016 to 2021 so I'm gonna be just ripping through seasons (even with the added development trees, which could me I might actually have engine failures). Either way, that's what I have in mind. Only 5 races left after this.

Last edited:

After an unexpected delay caused by my internet, Episode 15 is here.

Also, definitely going to be posting the videos earlier from this point forward but at 1:00 PM CST for both teasers on Saturdays and the actual Episodes on Sundays.

Last edited:

Episode 17 is here.

Only two left after this, which also brings up a massive change in the future: I will be going from posting one race to two races a weekend for future seasons until I get to season 2021 as well as switching to a new video editor. Up to this point, I have been relying on my laptop since it has Sony Vegas and I was simply not feeling like either shelling out money or using alternative means to get it on my desktop. However with the issues I am increasingly having on my old laptop (Rendering becoming an increasing problem as of late), I've had to take a hard look at using something else and moving away from it. So beginning in 2022, I will be on new editing software for the first time in 11 years.

Last edited:
Finally, the Season finale is here:

And with that, on to the 2016 season (Where I can be me again :D)

Last edited:
So I've put up a pole for my team decision on my youtube channel here. Basically, all you have to do is vote for what team you think I've chosen. The choices are:

• Mclaren-Honda Formula 1 Team
  • Haas F1 Team
  • Manor Racing MRT
  • Renault Sport Formula 1 Team
  • Sauber F1 Team

Why these teams? Because with me going in a more story-driven direction and with how I've setup the direction I'm going, I want my driver to begin a climb back up to championship contention and while none of these teams ever had a chance at winning, they all offer interesting paths to eventually be in a top team in future seasons.

So I've put up a pole for my team decision on my youtube channel here. Basically, all you have to do is vote for what team you think I've chosen. The choices are:

• Mclaren-Honda Formula 1 Team
  • Haas F1 Team
  • Manor Racing MRT
  • Renault Sport Formula 1 Team
  • Sauber F1 Team

Why these teams? Because with me going in a more story-driven direction and with how I've setup the direction I'm going, I want my driver to begin a climb back up to championship contention and while none of these teams ever had a chance at winning, they all offer interesting paths to eventually be in a top team in future seasons.

McLaren-Honda-Logo-articleTitle-ea986387-837469.jpg

Season: 2016
Aims: At least 8th or better in Constructors
Next Season Team: Mclaren-Honda
Difficulty: Expert

Last edited:
Back