Tell us about your Career...

• Thread starter Tom
  • 348 comments
As said above.
Well we're on a new page now so your troubles are over.
I may not have explained myself well before but the point I was attempting to convey is that I tried to post that
story many times and each time I got an error message for an inappropriate character (s).
I scoured the text multiple times for what the character (s) causing the error could be and every time I came up short.

It did work fine to 'preview' the post, it showed up properly when doing that. But when actually trying to post, the error prevented it.

So I took screen shots of the preview and put the story up in images instead.
I spoke with that webmaster and he couldn't understand it either. He tried as well.
I certainly didn't want to post it like that but there was no other way.

I decided pick up F1 2012 about 2 weeks ago, jumped straight into a career with Caterham, running with a pad, no aids except TC on low, 25% distance and legend difficulty.
Just finished my first season in 14th place with 27 points, most of which came from a 2nd place at a wet Monaco :D. We all started on full wet tyres but it was dry enough for inters, however when everyone came into the pits at the end of the first lap, I was the only one to actually go onto inters, the rest put on another set of wets and then went to inters next lap. Had the pace to win potentially, but a big mistake at Mirabeau dropped me to 4th.
The other points came from a 7th at Germany, and then three 10th places at Valencia, Monza, and India.

Of course this meant that when it came to pick a rival, my choices where Maldonado, Massa, Perez, or Kobayashi. I chose Kobayashi because he was on the lowest points, but he was damn good as escaping from the Caterham trains I made every race, so yeah I lost it 1-4.

Unfortunately the only decent contract offer I got was from Toro Rosso after Germany, however I didn't accept it because I thought that I wouldn't be able to negotiate with any other teams for next season (as the wording seemed to imply) and I wanted to hold out for a Williams offer or something. But nothing else came along so I've just re-signed with Caterham for the time being.

Team: Marussia
Track: Australia
Qualifying position: 22nd

After a poor qualifying, I chose to go on the harder compound tyres and run my own race. In the first corner, I gained a lot of positions and got up to 12th. The chasing pack was on the softer tyre, meaning it was a difficult stint as I had no time to rest.

Pitting gave me some softer tyres to use, and after conserving for the first 9 laps, it was time to go for it. Coming out in 20th, I quickly made up the positions and even managed to unlap myself against Sebastian Vettel, the race's winner, to end up 14th, after the retirement of Nico Rosberg.

Next stop: Malaysia

Team:
Marussia
Track: Malaysia
Qualifying position: 17th (!)

Last edited:
Just finished the European GP in F1 2012 (Season 2)

I qualified 1st, the goal was to stay there, but I crossed the line at 4th place because Schumacher and Hamilton had a god-like pace, and I just couldn't overtake Grosjean after a small mistake.

Currently 5th in the championship in a Ferrari

As the season goes:

Mercedes: Really fast, always fighting for big points, if not fighting for podiums and race wins.

Red Bull: Had a strong start, but started to fall back really quick, they're now fighting for the possibility of points with Caterham, Sauber, Williams and sometimes Force India, looks like it's only going to get worse (Vettel finished 17th and Webber 15th in Valencia).

McLaren: Strong team, performing really good, fighting for big points and podiums

Ferrari: Same as McLaren, but including race wins

Lotus: Really strong performance all around, they need a little push to get podiums, but they're really consistent.

Sauber: Consistent points finishes, and it looks like they're improving, might be fighting for big points towards the end of the season.

Williams: They can finish in the points, but they don't are as fast as the Saubers, so they can get locked out of top-10 pretty easily.

Force India: Had a somewhat strong start, finishing at the edge of the points, but started to fall back as the season started to progress, currently the slowest Midfield team

Caterham: Had a lazy start, but they're now getting into pace, fighting with Red Bull, Sauber and Williams for the last points, they have only managed to get one, but they've shown they're faster than both Williams and Red Bull already in the races (They're still being out-qualified by Williams, RB and FI), might be a consistent points scorer next season.

Toro Rosso: Worst.Team.Ever. either one of the cars (or both) DNF (Ricciardo DNF'd in Valencia), or they show a helplessly slow pace (Vergne finished 23rd in Valencia), they're the slowest team right now, and it looks like it's only going to get worse.

HRT: Slow car with unimpressive results, can't get anything better than 20th.

Marussia: The car has been improving really well, if they continue improving they might overtake Force India in terms of race pace, a mid-fielder for season 3? Maybe.

Edit: I forgot to say that the next race is at Silverstone and there's wet weather forecast for both qualiying and race!

Last edited:
Well, I did the Silverstone GP weekend.

I went for a wet set up, got 3rd in Practice.

At qualifying, I was first with a time done in the rain, the track started to dry and went out to do more laps, I wasn't quick at all to get out of the Q1 knockout zone (Got 21st).

Now into the race, I managed to recover to 15th, having a big battle with Petrov which I ended up winning. Climbed up more places until I was 10th for my first pit stop on lap 10, then I got back to 17th when I got out of the pit lane, but recovered the 10th place anyways, around lap 17 it started to rain, I changed for inters 2 laps later, and all the AI did so the next lap, 3 laps later I had to change for rain tires along with the AI cars, everyone except Alonso did, who was literally dominating the race until that moment, he eventually lost the lead to finish third.

Senna, Kovalainen, Button, Vettel, Maldonado, Perez and I were fighting for 6th position (Perez 6th, Button 7th, Maldonado 8th, Senna 9th, Me 10th, Kovalainen 11th and Vettel 12th)

In the first corner of lap 25, Maldonado tried to overtake Button, but clipped him instead, sending him out of the track, but coming back out of control the next corner, Senna and I hit him, Senna and Button DNF'd, and Perez spinned out for some reason, and I was lucky enough just to lose a small piece of my front wing, all of that caused a safety car period

At the race restart, Kovalainen had an unstoppable pace and I just couldn't hold him, I had to let him overtake me, giving him 6th place and I kept 7th for the rest of the race.

Raikkonen, Schumacher and Alonso formed that race's podium, followed by Hamilton, Rosberg, Kovalainen, me, Grosjean, Perez, Vettel, etc (I don't remember the full results)

The "news" articles are indicating the Ferrari said I was not the driver they expected or thereabouts.

Might be looking to challenge Schumacher or Rosberg for the second half of the season, even if they're pretty much the best team at the moment.

Team: Marussia
Track: Malaysia
Qualifying position: 17th (!)
Race report:

A good start saw me up into 7th, but with the Mercedes of Lewis Hamilton behind, that wasn't for long. I settled into 8th place and went for consistency on a track that I've never been good at. Ah well, I'll just run my own race. After pitting for option tyres, I came out in 5th but lost out to Ham, Mas and Mag to settle back into 8th, did I say settle? Sorry, I meant defend like a mad man from the 5 cars behind me. I managed it and kept 8th place which moves me to 11th in the driver's championship.

Finished Germany, Hungary and Belgium

Dominated Germany, DNF'd in Hungary and got 8th in Belgium

Now on for a full wet weekend at Italy :eek:

Now on for a full wet weekend at Italy :eek:
Good luck!

You'll need it :lol:

Edit: Team: Marussia
Track: Bahrain
Qualifying position: 18th

A slow qualifying meant a start near the back, but I did manage to get up to 8th in the first lap, and stayed there until I had to pit for softer compound tyres.

I had dropped to 13th by the time I got out the pits, but was soon up into 12th after Bianchi pitted. With Adrian Sutil ahead by some 2 seconds and just 5 laps to catch him, I switched to mix 3 and took advantage of my gripper tyres to catch him, I passed him with 2 laps to go and held off Bottas to take 11th on track, but (and I don't know why) the final result was 10th place.

Next stop, China. During the Bahrain race, I began to notice that I wasn't the oversteering Gilles that I thought I was, which means I was setting my car up for oversteer when that would just slow me down. Having noted this, I hope for a better quali in China.

Last edited:
It's been enough time for this to not be a double post, so here's my first F1 2015 race report!

Team: Lotus
Driver: Grosjean
Starting position: 1st

Australian GP race report.

Starting from pole after a stunning qualifying, Lotus's Romain Grosjean had both Nico Rosberg's Mercedes and Sebastian Vettel's Ferrari breathing down his neck as they lined up on the grid. Grosjean had a superb start, as did Rosberg and Vettel but they soon started to fall behind the Lotus.

An early pitstop put Grosjean down behind Fernando Alonso's McLaren in 15th, before he set about undercutting his rivals. After a fastest lap of the race, he had done it and after the 1st round of pitstops, Grosjean remained first. A lead was extended until Grosjean took his second stop, after this he simply lay in waiting for another undercut on Rosberg, who was a clear second place as Vettel fell into the clutches of Lewis Hamilton.

The trio eventually pitted, leaving Romain with a 16 second lead which he built up to 18 seconds before pitting for his 3rd and final stop. He was 2 seconds behind Rosberg, but with 8 laps to go, Grosjean overtook Rosberg and held a consistent 6 second gap, until Rosberg dropped back a couple of seconds before Grosjean came through to take his maiden Formula 1 victory.

Still really enjoying this,in my 2nd season with Kyvat in the RB - ive switched it up to Legend and im really enjoying the battles in around 5th to 10th. Before on Expert it was a bit easy,i got a couple of wins which i didnt think was realistic.

Here is a couple of videos,first one is my snatching a point off Button for 10th on the final corners of the Red Bull ring,and the 2nd one is my unlapping myself vs. Rosberg after coming out of pits with a set of brand new options!

Still really enjoying this,in my 2nd season with Kyvat in the RB - ive switched it up to Legend and im really enjoying the battles in around 5th to 10th. Before on Expert it was a bit easy,i got a couple of wins which i didnt think was realistic.

Here is a couple of videos,first one is my snatching a point off Button for 10th on the final corners of the Red Bull ring,and the 2nd one is my unlapping myself vs. Rosberg after coming out of pits with a set of brand new options!

How are you so quick on the straights. I get totally left behind by all cars in a Williams on ALL straights??!!

Just finished my 2nd season with Kyvat and finished a decent 5th,ahead of the 2 williams. Hamilton won at a canter in the first season and Rosberg won this one easily! I cant see anyone other than a Mercedes ever winning the title on this!

3rd season iam going to Williams on Legend and will be Massa,as Bottas looks the stronger TM. Im predicting a battle with Ferrari for the championship places....no doubt Mercedes will dominate again...we will see!

Far behind I'll admit, but F1 2013 Career mode is finally happening. With that, its time to bring this back:

lotus-f1-team-logo-png.233407

Season: 1
Aims: To win the championship, or at least place top 3
Next Season Team: None this time around
Difficulty: Intermediate

Round 1: Melbourne

Snapshot_20151010_182501.jpg

So begins a brand new season for me. Coming off a very amazing drivers title and now onto to what I hope would be a even better season. I remember the messy start I made last season and the equally sloppy finish. Hopefully, this would yield a completely different result for me.

Practice

I went out late in the session with about 20 minutes to go and just decided to get in 4 good laps. I managed to get a 1'32.682, putting me fifth fastest.

Qualifying

Q1: I decided to go out about mid-session and managed to put together an amazing set of laps on primes, resulting in the 12th fastest time and advancing to Q2.

Q2: Thanks to that, I now had Options to spare and waited until very late to go out. With 3 minutes remaining, Did three fast laps and only 2 were necessary because I set a 1'30.647, 2nd fastest and good enough to advance into the shoot out.

Q3: In an effort to save the options and Qualify in a good spot, I went out with scuffed Primes I had from Practice. I managed a 1'32.144, putting me third and one position better then the expected 4th while my teammate Raikkonen could only managed 10th.

Race

Off the line I went and due to the terrible start, I was just being passed by everyone before making a close call pass in Turn 1. I barely got by a Force India Car and Kept up with Perez and Hamilton, then I made a very late braking pass down the inside by both and stuck it good enough to take the lead on lap 1. From that point until lap 8, Hamilton was all over the back of me trying to pass before finally pitting along with Perez. I would wait two laps fighting the decreasing grip of the primes before stopping for Options and set out for the remaining 6 laps to see if I could catch the Mercedes and the Mclaren. The outlap wasn't anything special but the last five laps were when things picked up. As the laps wound down, I was inching closer. On the final lap, I made a very aggressive pass on the Mercedes into Turn 1. I couldn't stick it but I had kept up good enough that when Turn 3 came up, not only did I fly by him but down the inside of the Mclaren as well just like I did earlier. For the rest of that lap, I remain unchallenged and grabbed my first win of the season.

Snapshot_20151010_192604.jpg

Race Results
Snapshot_20151010_182428.jpg

Drivers Standings
Snapshot_20151010_192637.jpg

Constructors Standings
Snapshot_20151010_192651.jpg

Attachments

• Snapshot_20151010_143713.jpg
    Snapshot_20151010_143713.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Snapshot_20151010_160453.jpg
    Snapshot_20151010_160453.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 245
  • Snapshot_20151010_161827.jpg
    Snapshot_20151010_161827.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Snapshot_20151010_165358.jpg
    Snapshot_20151010_165358.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

Spanish GP race report.
After starting from pole, Lotus and Romain Grosjean would have a hard time fending off the Silver Arrows and the Ferraris who took their places just behind the plucky Lotus. An early pit stop meant Grosjean had to fight his way back from 17th on the grid, which he had done so only to lose positions due to another pit stop.

This was a rinse and repeat cycle until lap 17 where the Lotus driver managed to pit and stay ahead of the 2 Mercedes. A stop on lap 24 brought new troubles to Hamilton and Rosberg as the Lotus performed beautifully on the harder tyres, meaning Grosjean could extend the lead from 12 seconds to win by 25 seconds.

This result puts Romain just 9 points behind Nico Rosberg in the title fight, and gives him some momentum for the next race in the glamorous Monaco.

Decided to hop back into F1 2014 and start a brand new career mode.

Name: Evangeline Porter
Nation: United States
Team: Sahara Force India-Mercedes
Next Race: Australian Grand Prix

Wish me luck in Melbourne!

Monaco GP race review
Starting from pole, Grosjean held a small lead over the chasing pack, using the difficulty of overtaking at Monaco to his advantage to save fuel while fending Hamilton and Rosberg off. Mistakes by both Mercedes drivers dropped them down the order and allowed Grosjean to concentrate on conserving tyres, with a 3 second buffer to the Williams of Felipe Massa.

The 1st rounds of pit stops saw the Lotus keep his lead, and race off into the distance leaving Massa, Rosberg and Hamilton to scrap over the spoils. While they did so, Grosjean extended his lead to finish 20 seconds ahead of Massa, who finished just 0.348 seconds ahead of Nico Rosberg.

I am doing a Ultimate Career Mode from F1 2010 to F1 2015, and upload it to Youtube. F1 2014 will be on F1 2015 with the 2014 season. I am almost done with uploading F1 2010. Having alot of problems with uploading some video's because of Author Rights. Here are some of my vids. Hope you enjoy!

Started my career on F1 2016 and just finished my first GP yesterday with Renault, running at 25% length. Qualified 10th and was in a close battle with Bottas for the first 4 laps before I managed to get away from him. I lost some positions in the pit stop, but managed to catch him on lap 11.

I managed to overtake by the end of that lap but then he managed to get alongside in the final DRS zone, and I braked later going into turn 1. Then, on one of the long straights he bumped into the rear of my car and then hit my rear right Tyre which put both of us into a wall and destroying both our cars. Luckily I was able to use a flashback and went on to finish 9th overall, with him in 10th.

Will try to have a video of the race uploaded today.

Started out with Manor, car #29. Got promoted to lead driver after six races, and an offer to join McLaren from Hungary. Finished the season eleventh overall, with my best result being fifth in Mexico.

Alonso beat me in qualifying, and the race started wet before drying out a third of the way through. It was super-important that I beat him to the pits, but I made a mistake on my in-lap, and he got me. By that time, I was committed to the pit lane, so I was forced to double-stack and went from seventh to twenty-first as the pack passed me. From that point on, I had to drive qualifying laps in variable conditions to try and catch my rival - Grosjean - in eighth. I was aided by a late safety car when Ericsson and Hülkenberg tangled, but I barely caught the train before racing resumed. Alonso, Verstappen and Bottas tripped over one another at the first corner complex, which allowed Grosjean to drive clean around them. I had to go through them, and somehow escaped unscathed, and caught Grosjean napping as we went into the stadium section on the last lap.

After finding medium a bit too easy I put it on hard and started a new career, this time with Williams. Australia went pretty well with me completing all the tests in practice and meeting most of the team objectives, and managed to qualify 12th. For the race I managed to get up to 5th early in the race and stayed there for most of it but near the end I clipped one of the Red Bulls which damaged my front wing, but luckily I was already on Supersofts, which allowed me to keep up.

Managed to hold my position from the Red Bulls and Vettel's Ferrari who were right behind me, but the Red Bulls managed to get ahead, although I could still keep up, and I managed to stay ahead of Vettel's Ferrari to finish 6th.

Last edited:
Got this game a few days ago on PS4 and boy have I been missing out.

Started a career with Manor on hard difficulty, inexplicably qualified in 5th position for Australia - this was after achieving the team expectations in practices.
Anyway at race start I immediately crashed into Ricciardo and had to pit for repairs, came back out under the safety car in last place, clawed my way back up to about 9th... and then done it again :D
I eventually finished 15th just ahead of my rival Wehrlein and the team were delighted with me.

This game is amazing. I haven't played an F1 game since, jeez.. about 2002 or something. The racing is so genuinely tense, I have everything set to manual (pits, starts and whatever else I can) and I'm having an absolute blast. Can't ever remember being thrilled to finish in 15th place in a racing game. So much fun.
The only thing that really confuses me is giving the radio instructions - I just can't concentrate on the MFSW enough to answer questions while driving at those speeds. So I ignore it.

*edited to correct team and driver names. I was confused earlier.

................ [update] ..................

WON the Bahrain GP :boggled:
I think I need to up the difficulty level as I should be nowhere near the front in a Manor.
Started on pole almost a second ahead of Hamilton, and despite a bizarre safety car session and slipping down to 18th after an early pit stop, I won by about 2 seconds from Hamilton.

How does the SC work? The flags came out and "no overtaking" was displayed, and as I was trying to get my delta into the green I was overtaken by Verstappen. When I tried to regain my place I was warned not to overtake. What? :confused:
Then he pitted and Lewis Hamilton overtook me into pole (I was then warned not to overtake Hamilton). This was all going on behind the safety car. When the race restarted I had 4 laps left and eventually took pole to win but even so, why are the AI drivers allowed to overtake while the safety car is out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished my second race at Bahrain. It started off as the perfect weekend, with me meeting all team objectives in practice and qualifying on pole. The race also went pretty well too, got a good start off the line and managed to stay in first until lap 3 when Hamilton overtook. Made my pit stop on that lap and when Hamilton pitted I was able to catch right up to me. Was a close race between us for a while before one of the cars that hadn't yet pitted slowed Hamilton down and I got a small lead, although he caught up after about a lap.

4 laps to go and the safety car rolled out due to an accident on track, I was in 3rd when it first came out but 1st & 2nd made pit stops, but when the safety car period ended I didn't get a great start and the 2 Mercedes & Ferrari's got ahead while we were starting the final lap.

Went wide into the first corner to avoid getting hit by the pack and I was then told over the radio to put my fuel into rich as I had some extra, but as I was doing that Rosberg hit the side of my car (twice) which sent me flying into a wall and ended my race.

Should of gained some positions in both the drivers & constructors but because of that wreck I'm now 10th, just behind Massa.

I can confirm that I despise China. Horrible twisty windy track, so hard to get any kind of rhythm going.
Qualified 2nd after 3 torturous practice sessions trying to get to grips with it, and on race day there was a fully wet track. I found myself in 1st place with 5 laps remaining, the track was dried out almost completely and everyone was changing to softs.
Of course I must have pressed the wrong button or something because my pit crew changed me onto a fresh set of intermediates. Everyone was overtaking me, I went back to the pits the next lap and got a drive through penalty for going 50mph in a 50mph zone. So hardcore!
Anyway, I left the pits, built up as much speed as possible and slammed into the barriers at my next opportunity. Retired.

Horrible track.

Just had an absolute disaster in Spain. I was trying to get through to Q3 on the mediums to open up strategy options, but made a mistake at the final chicane and ended up sixteenth. Got too much wheelspin off the line and was swamped by everyone behind me, and then to add insult to injury, I got turned around by Magnussen coming out of Turn 3. The team moved me to a one-stop strategy, but once I got to about 40% wear on the hards, my pace was nowhere. I wound up fifteenth, with a clumsy move passing Bottas (who hasn't gotten out of Q1 this season) costing me a shot at Nasr and the fourteenth place the team wanted.

My 5 year career in F1 (F1 2014), no I don't have a PS4 :D
I started out with Sauber and then went to Force India, Red Bull, Merc and finished with Ferrari.
WDC: 3/5 (Red Bull, Merc and Ferrari)
WCC: 1/5 (with Merc)
Fast laps: 19
Poles: 29
Avg. finish: P3
Wins: 38 (most wins in a season ever with Ferrari in my last year @ 14)
Rivals beaten: 5/5
Teamates beaten: 5/5
Objectives 31/38
Career xp: 185422
Now at the ripe young age of 54 it is off to Grid Autosport for yet another career, I wore out my disk last year and purchased and down loaded a digital copy this morning 👍

Finally got F1 2016, and I decided to (of course) start my Career without having turned a wheel in anger and with my last experience with a F1 game almost ten years in the past. I set the difficulty to hard (thinking it would've been an adequate challenge to my skill level), turned the traction control and anti-lock on (to compensate for the lack of precision of a controller; clearly Codemaster's building games for wheel users nowadays!), set the race lenght to 100% and picked Sauber to start my adventure in the world of F1 (sorry Nasr!).

As I progressed through the three practise sessions my confidence with the car grew and I managed to leave not only the two MRT cars and my team mate, but also the two Renaults and a Toro Rosso behind me during P3; however an unlucky qualifying session where I was always stuck in traffic and did poorly on the only lap where I had a free track relegated me to the 19th spot on the grid. Based on the lackluster performance of the car and my poor confidence in my ability to haul ass, I decided to try a 3-stop strategy, which I however changed to a 2-stop mid-race as tire wear wasn't showing to be excessive.

Had an incredibly strong start and first couple of laps which brought me to 8th place and saw me manage a double pass at the Ascari on Sainz and Perez, then outbrake Vettel (I hope senpai noticed me!) and manage a T1 DRS overtake that probably left poor Alonso screaming "GP2 Engine! GP2 Engine!" in his radio. Pitted on lap 13, and rejoined the track with only Haryanto behind me, but the following lap I soon regained two positions and left a 4-times World Champion behind me again. Of course, while I had a decent pace, I would've been no match for Seb - until he crashed into the wall at the fast left-hander after the Clark chicane, that is! By then, I was making my way through the backmarkers again...

The rest of the race was pretty uneventful. After climbing all the way up to an astonishing 6th place, I pitted again on lap 30 for my last set of tires (as I said, the 3-stop strategy became a 2-stop as I wore the second set of SS tires considerably slower than the game expected), dropping to 14th. Got back to 8th place as other drivers pitted, and lost a position to Alonso as I let Hamilton pass. I managed to defend my 9th position against the attacks of Perez (who kept trying to get past me for seven laps on Supersofts), then Hulkenberg, and finally Massa as my tires were getting progressively more worn and my engine hotter. In the end I managed to finish my first race with a point, and exceeding by far the goals my team had set.

And now I'm not sure whether or not I should raise the difficulty level...

Last edited:
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I have two reasons for this:

Reason #1: First off, have some unfinished Business with F1 2013 after yet another unfulfilled promise (a running theme I've had both with this series and my youtube channel for a while). Thankfully, all the videos and Screenshots were done years ago so it'll just be a matter of me slowly trickling the videos themselves here this whole week. I will apologize in advance as the footage is inconsistent in quality due to the equipment I was using (often involving converting the footage from one format to another lower quality one)

Reason #2: These serve as a lead up to this:

Basically, Career Mode is back but with a new name and a new approach going forward based on two big things:

- F1 2015 does not have a Career Mode itself as many know so instead of being my driver, this means that I have to instead play as one of the drivers from the 2014-2015 seasons. This has opened an opportunity to bring this series back with name slightly more interesting then "Career Mode" (and far less cringey or tryhard then literally everything else I tried to come up with :lol:)

- This also opens up an opportunity to add backstory and bring something more to the series then just gameplay footage (something that literally everyone can do nowadays, which means I need to change things up). This also means the presentation, something I already tried to enhance with the 2013 Career Mode as you will soon see, will be even more elaborate.

As you can see, its back to Lotus F1 for the 2014 season and in particular Romain Grosean, which is rather ironic given what happened recently but this was always the plan going back to early last year. With the equipment now being far easier to use for recording (As well as consistent quality) and the process in general being faster thanks to this (Along with far more relaxed environment), I'll be able to make these and post them every Sunday even in the midst of a school semester.
lotus-f1-team-logo.png

Season: 2014
Aims: To place top 10
Next Season Team: None
Difficulty: Professional

Gonna be fun getting back into this :D

Last edited:
Back