TEN F10s!!! ONE LEFT!!! Trades between 5/1 and 8/1 TRADE TIME CHANGED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brend
  • 73 comments
  • 2,378 views
Do you want the Gillet on my trade day or ASAP
 
I'll wait till trade-day Ford ;)

Got it GT5Kid, anything else to offer?
 
C'mon guys, No-one?!?
 
Nah mate, nothing there :/ Sorry!
 
Ok guys!
I can trade much faster now PLEASE add my GTP_account!
 
The Lamboghini sv (fully tuned)?

EDIT: fully tuned speed wise, partly tuned handling wise.
 
hey, can you confirm you psn?

im not uber leet and cant figure it out for the life of me

lmao
 
formula gt, full tuned lambo 900 bg, or full tune enzo 880 bg, pejo race car,etc...
 
Add the GTP_ account please requiem!

After TWO Super GT for last spot; Raybrig and Xanvi GT-R
 
What is the colour pattern?
And mileage?
 
I have to cancel trade for F10 no longer looking for one...sorry for the inconvenience
 
Back