Ten thousand fistsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter pSI civic
  • 17 comments
  • 1,287 views

pSI civic

(Banned)
Messages
1,135
picked it up cheap the other day. its not as good as believe but still pretty damn good. i'll be listening to it for a while to come.

whats everyone else think about it?
 
I really like Disturbed. I went out and bought it on Tuesday on my way home from work and I must say I'm pretty happy with it. Still don't have a favorite song off of it yet, but I need a few more days listening.
 
well i like stricken a lot but deify and overburdened are good to. all the songs are pretty good though. land of confusion sounds a bit like an 80s song.
 
pSI civic
well i like stricken a lot but deify and overburdened are good to. all the songs are pretty good though. land of confusion sounds a bit like an 80s song.

Yeah, it sounds like 80s pop rock or something
 
They sound very generic to me. But most hardcore musics tends to be like that, sadly.
 
the reason it sounds like that is because it is. its a cover. i cant remember whos it is right now though.
 
pSI civic
the reason it sounds like that is because it is. its a cover. i cant remember whos it is right now though.

I looked it up on allmusic.com a few days ago, and it's by Genesis.
 
and we have an answer. yep. i remember that now i think. damn swiss cheese memory...
 
I got the new album and I think it's alright. I never really liked Disturbed, but this cd sounds alright. My favorite track is Ten Thousand Fists.
 
pSI civic
the reason it sounds like that is because it is. its a cover. i cant remember whos it is right now though.

I meant their music in general.
 
i was saying that to the guy that replyed right before you.
 
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I was wayyyyyyyy behind in gettin this album.

It's an awsome album. I can listen all the way to the 12th song and not one of them is bad. Land of Confusion and Just Stop are my favorites of the songs right now.
 
Me and my brother have the same CD:lol:.
I like to listen to it when I go to bed. I think it's a cool CD. It's good to listen to when you play Mechwarrior4:trouble:.
 
well i like stricken a lot but deify and overburdened are good to. all the songs are pretty good though. land of confusion sounds a bit like an 80s song.

The reason Land of Confusion sounds like an 80's song is because it's a remake of the song Genesis wrote called Land of Confusion. The lyrics are almost exact. There are only 3 words different. These are the things you learn when you like Disturbed and your mom is obsessed with Phil Collins.
 
Or dad, in my case. Anyway, there's also a fantastically cheesy cover/remake of Land of Confusion, called This Is The World We Live In, by a fantastically cheesy Swedish band called Alcazar. :P

I happened to be considering buying Ten Thousand Fists recently, actually. To buy, or not to buy?
 
Buy, definately. It's a great album. 👍
 
Good album but Down with the Sickness was better IMHO

Not to mention it had a cover of the old Tears for Fears song Shout
 
i like disturbed, but they would be 10 times better if he didnt grunt like tim the toolman after every line.
 
Back