"Tentative" Street Names

Messages
281
Messages
Gen_Desnootz ; GTP_Desnootz
In the recent updates to the site, we were told to take notice of the "Tentative" signs in the night tracks. After looking closer you will see the signs saying:

Tentative asking for ideas

lets give them some ideas!

I don't have anything really good, but if they (PD) takes notice of GTP then we may be able to "choose" the street names!
 
All roads lead to Rome.
 
Left - Road America
Right - Bathurst

Maybe they take a few hints.

On an aditional note, i just thought about making this exact same thread 👍
 
On an aditional note, i just thought about making this exact same thread 👍

nice.

Im glad I wasn't the only one!

Something that small, and relatively unimportant they could put an easter egg like that in,

Left: Special Stage Route 4
Right: Special Stage Route 6

Special Stage Airport Ahead
 
I'm a classic.

Loop Line
South Port
Newriver City
 
Maybe one road could lead to Toyota city even though I thoroughly dislike all non-sports Toyotas?
 
Maybe it's just GT's red light district...:lol:.
 
I was playing SSR5 on Gran Turismo 1 (my favorite of all time) and the road signs there say "Newriver City" I say they keep it nostalgic! Plus it is a generic city name thay could use.
 
gran-turismo-5-night-screenshot--1.jpg


Doing the same over at the PSN boards
 
I really hope they have taken all these screen shots 6 months ago and already figured out the street names themselves
 
Don't tell me that's why they delayed the GT5:boggled:
 
Don't tell me that's why they delayed the GT5:boggled:

:lol: Yeah, they probably said "Ah geez we can release the game right now but we just can't decide what street names these signs should read." :D
 
If nothing else, that should finally put to bed the notion that SSR5 is based on real streets...
 
Maybe one road could lead to Toyota city even though I thoroughly dislike all non-sports Toyotas?

That would be good, so long as the car doesn't have the throttle jam on the way there. :D
 
Post edited, didn't see previous toyota joke.
 
ages ago I lived on a street named Sickerdick street. Someone later got a can of spray paint and painted a U in place of the I and an A in place of the ER. lol.
 
If nothing else, that should finally put to bed the notion that SSR5 is based on real streets...
Given that it is a street circuit, it's fair to say that SSR5 is based on real streets. "Based on" does not necessarily mean an accurate recreation of an existing place or layout.
 
"If you can read this you need to pick up the pace"
 
knowing GT it'll probably say Detour.
 
Back