"Tentative" Street Names

Why is it asking for ideas the sign should say "NewRiver City"
 
PD should name one of those routes as "GTPlanet"...
 
Hmmm i just assumed that the location is decided, except they just dont want to let us know about it yet, so they changed all the signs to say tentative.
 
PD should name one of those routes as "GTPlanet"...

Absolutely! A little community support wouldn't go astray.👍
 
Maybe one road could lead to Toyota city even though I thoroughly dislike all non-sports Toyotas?

And that streets' throttle could stick, and it could shoot off into oblivion.... unless it a Prius in California, in which case it's barely speeding. :sly:
 
Guys... how about some street names? I'm sure PD will be reading this, looking for actual suggestions. :)

I'd personally like to see Newriver city written on the signs, like in previous GT games.
Bathurst will also be a good name for a road.
Perth can go somewhere else. :sly:
 
With damage finally implemented, how about Wall Street?

Or if they start releasing the darn thing, maybe High Street?

And no, i'm not even slightly tempted to go down the sleazy Forza Alley..;)
 
take this idea in consideration, release the game now!

I can't believe that they are this far into the game and they haven't named the street come PD!
 
Top thread idea. 👍
 
TrueKiat, yes it is. I remember reading a thread in GT2 forum about track location.
 
Watch they name it tokyo. then turn all the signs into romanji....
 
Why not have the signs point to all the fictional circuits in GT5? Motorland, Midfield Raceway, Deep Forest, Apricot Hill, High Speed Ring etc.
 
Last edited:
Back