Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

• Thread starter drivatar
  • 861 comments
The game got delayed again for PC up until November 23rd 2012.
I really hoped to try this today. Ugh...

So here is the new title I gave it, with a wink to a very delayed game.

Test Drive: Ferrari 'Forever' Racing Legends

Last edited:
ussr
No one plays on line. It was like that two months ago and it's like nowadays when game is available even in UK. Weird thing. That's why I've stop playing, i was hoping to find some good clean races but it's racing desert. :ouch:

Hi Ussr , i bought this game and i try to go online to play with some of my friends . Put i had problem that when i search for online game its giving me 0 game online whille my friend they have open lobby !!!!
One time i search and i found my friend and i play with him but later someone want to join our lobby but he can't found us as no game found 0 game .
So i think there some people playing online but you can't found this rooms to join it something like wierd i don't know why ?!!! Any one here can help in that ? :(

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
While i played this game it was freshly released and available only through US psn. After week of playing and finishing All racing eras, unlocking all tracks and cars. I've went to race on line but even two months after releasing and game now being more available there are still problems to connect. So you might be right about that. I didn't play Ferrari Racing Legends for a long time now because of that emptiness in on line

Forgive me if I missed the post...

Browsed this thread and didnt find anything about advanced wheel settings for this game on PS3. Have the Logitech G27. Driveable but any help to make the experience better would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Liking it so far. Still messing with my advanced wheel setting but enjoying the game overall. Picked it up from Gamestop for $39.99 new (recent price drop). Well worth the money IMO.

Last edited:
£10 defo worth getting for that, career is very dull tho with no leaderboard or auto log, only done 40% and kinda sick of it. But the rest is great fun, loving the F333:)👍 @Driv3r47 wheel settings on my utube S2U182 👍

Thanks STEVE182rs! Just got done checking out your setup for shift 2 on youtube... Very nice. Ran a few laps with the Subaru you had tuned and liked it a lot. Changed the force feedback up a bit but other than that it was solid. Do you use the same setup for Ferrari Legends? Didnt see a vid for it in there... And whats your favorite car in Shift 2?
Cant wait to get ussr's insight on his etup and compare the 2. Become the best by learning from the best... Thanks again!

Last edited:
So after playing Legends for a few day im finding the older cars drive fine but the modern ones are a different story. All the new vehicles have a very "floaty" feeling to them. Anyone else experience this?

Anybody got an all cars and tracks unlocked save game to share? I love the Ferrari 312 -- it's an absolute joy to drive but I would like to drive the modern F1 cars.

He does make sense to be fair. Some people don't have the time or just want to play certain parts of a game. It's a reasonable request.

Is this game already out yet peeps or not, as i might pick it up.

It's been released for the consoles since early July. You might have trouble finding it at an actual retail store though so you might want to try online.

Only for console. PC is still a release mystery it seems.

I had a look at Atari's website and it appears you can buy it from there for $49.99, which is a bargain for a digital download considering the PS3 and 360 hard copies are... Oh, the exact same price. No, wait, $31.75 on PS3.

Honestly, $49.99 for something that costs them absolutely nothing to reproduce and probably very, very little in server bandwidth considering no one even knows you can buy it yet? This is assuming this is actually legitimate and not some sort of pre-order or something. Ludicrous. It's as if they want their PC sales to dwindle so they can justify not making PC ports any more. Then again the port of TDU2 was pretty dire so maybe that's not such a bad thing!

Take a look for yourselves: http://www.atari.com/buy-games/racing

Never mind, seems they've got it up for sale but aren't actually selling it. Way to go, Atari, no matter how hard I try I just can't clap slowly enough.

Hurry up and grab a 20$ PSN card somewhere, Ferrari Racing Legends is currently 19,95$ at US Store.

Anybody?

The European PS3 version.

PS3 games are region-free so you should be able to get a US copy. Pretty sure you can get it via Amazon UK too on import (if you're in the UK), or log into Amazon.com and order it as you can use your Amazon login from wherever you are (or at least you used to be able to)

There's also at least one US seller listing it on ebay UK, or log into ebay.com as most US sellers ship worldwide. It doesn't work out way more expensive either.

If you have a US PSN account it's probably a steal for 20 bucks, i'm going to wait until I can pick it up for around this price some other way.

So still nothing on PC? I could get it for PS3 but it's a pain playing with my wheel on that (different room) so I'd prefer PC.

Latest Posts

Back