Test Drive Unlimited Playstation 2

*BUMP*
Does anyone know if the servers are down
It fails to connect every time I play this (only occasionally now) and the same happens on the psp version
Allyn

The servers have been down for I think atleast a year now. Probably no chance of them coming back.

Just asking, are there any BMW in this game??? Thanks...

No there aren't any. However the PC version has many many modded cars which include BMWs.

No there aren't any. However the PC version has many many modded cars which include BMWs.

Yeah just spoke to my friend, he has this game and he has a lot of car he downloaded from the internet also known as mod. But unfortunately, I don't have a powerfull PC to run the game... Oh no this is a shame...

Thanks BTW mate...:guilty:

I have the game aswell, just about all of my cars have been replaced with modded ones. I'd still give the game a try if you get a better PC, and I'm sure you could pick up TDU for around $20. Give it a try when possible, you won't be disappointed. 👍

I have the game aswell, just about all of my cars have been replaced with modded ones. I'd still give the game a try if you get a better PC, and I'm sure you could pick up TDU for around $20. Give it a try when possible, you won't be disappointed. 👍

Wow...nice that you have it mate... It must be awesome that all the cars have been changed to modded cars... :) I would spend some cash next year on getting a new PC but yeah the game is under MYR150 in Malaysia so it's cheap!!

Saw a video in youtube regarding to all the modded cars and they look pretty awesome driving free roaming around the city... Fantstic!!!

Thanks mate...

Kind regards,
Haziq/Kidrauhl...

:( The online was like the best part of this game. Just croooooooooosin'...

Yeah I just haven't played many games online and I liked the fact you could play people online in TDU. Most of the servers not controlled by Gamespy are down for good. I even think PRD2 is still supported, I just didn't find anybody playing it.

I bought Twisted Metal: Black Greatest Hits with the online disc just for that, come to find out the Sony took the server down but you can tunnel play it with others.

With the huge users base for the PS2, I don't see why people just hand off server usage to companies like Gamespy.

Anyway just a tiny rant... No wonder I haven't been motivated to TDU the last few months.

Back