Test Driving GT Sport's Chris Holstrom Nova and Ford F-150 Raptor

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Dec 27, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

ProjectF, deviln3, girabyt3 and 3 others like this.
  2. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

Is it your picture in the article, right, @SlipZtrEm? You should post it in full-size, it looks really good :)

3. oneloops

oneloops

Tons of fun with both !

danimac likes this.
  4. danimac

danimac

Just got the Chevy Nova in daily workout, man it’s so much fun. Drove a few laps around Bathurst was pretty quick down the straight. Haven’t got the Ford F-150 Raptor yet looks like fun.

ProjectF and oneloops like this.
  5. oneloops

oneloops

The F40, the KTM and the Corvette are amazing to drive too, they have their own way to give fun. The Corvette is slower but sounds great (especially at high revs) and gives you a lot of sense of speed even before 200 km/h.

danimac likes this.
  6. Leggacy

Leggacy

Does the nova have an interior view?

7. danimac

danimac

Yes it does. Looks really cool too. There's probably some videos on youtube.

8. oneloops

oneloops

With the F-150 you can drive taking out the road the other normal cars, it's fun to do it at least once :) Like some popular GT4 videos ...
    Driving it normally is fun too, very pleasant and smooth.

9. PapaGnr

PapaGnr

I like both of these vehicles & have put my own liveries on them. The one problem I have with the Nova is that I can't use it in the GT League races.
    It doesn't show as a usable car in FR, Premiere League or any other race it should qualify for.
    Is this an oversight because it's found in the Gran Turismo dealership & not in any of the normal ones or am I doing something wrong ?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  10. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

It is, yes. I'll have to get around to that at some point — between blog stuff and holiday shenanigans I've had to ignore livery and photo stuff for a while. :(

11. MidFieldMaven

MidFieldMaven

The F150 is faster than the Focus ST at Suzuka East despite weighing nearly 3,000 lbs more. God bless that 6.2L engine.

Also love how the RX-7 has a feature in cockpit view that makes a very annoying sound when it's time to upshift. I don't remember that in GT6.

12. Biggbaddwolf

Biggbaddwolf

Yeah I think I have all the new ones that were added in the latest update, and they are ALL Amazing :)

13. Emerald1968

Emerald1968

Much prefer the 6.2L v8 raptor, that sound is just music to my ears :)

14. ShiftingGears

ShiftingGears

I like the Nova, but would rather a stock version. Same with the Buick Special, Art Morrison Corvette and Mustang Trans Cammer of previous games.

Pedinhuh and MidFieldMaven like this.
  15. SkyArkz23

SkyArkz23

I've posted this before and I'll post it again here, the Raptor is a beast when fully upgraded. some how it's even faster the a Stock GR.b at fishermans ranch :

MidFieldMaven likes this.