Test Driving Project CARS 2's New Fun Pack Cars, Part One

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by GTPNewsWire, Dec 26, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

adam thompson likes this.
  2. Sick Cylinder

Sick Cylinder

Nice review, but it's not an Autocross track - in the game it is called Classic Brands Hatch Rallycross. The layout is based on the one which was used in the 1980's, but with the addition of a Joker section, which at the time was not part of Rallycross rules.

3. Racefreak19

Racefreak19

The RS200 is so damn fun and I'm using a controller, its controllable and you can feel alot of the car

4. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Whoops, that's a wires-crossed moment. I always meant rallycross, so I'm blaming the holiday 'nog!

5. RHAtatouille

RHAtatouille

Another question: are those games (gt sport, asseto, project cars...) still fun? I mean, i remembered GT lan races with pickup trucks , or limos ...Actually i m dreaming of a mix of GT2-4, Driveclub, Forza, AND please a LAN mode.... Is it so complicated ?

6. Leggacy

Leggacy

It’s not the “classic” layout from the 80’s that I remember. I thought it used to rejoined the track at Clark.

7. Corsa

Corsa Premium

I would just like to add that the Mustang with a set of Turtle Beach Recon headphones is quite possibly the best sounding car I've ever heard in a Sim.
    Forgive me Raceroom.

8. 05XR8

05XR8

https://www.projectcarsgame.com/new...cal-vehicle-artist-casey-ringley.html?lang=en