TF Photohut - 11.22: Curtain Call

Pagani Zonda Cinque HDR

Thanks. :D

Second criticism I've gotten about sharpening though. Must be the Diffuse Glow (Grain) that's overstating it.

It's incredibly photogenic regardless of the color!
I just unlocked the Cinque not to long ago. In stock form that car is a beast. I love the sense of speed in the pic, would have been epic with a backfire present. That shot of the Gallardo, some way up the thread, by the ocean is stunning as well.

Ferrari F40 - Unlimited Leisure

4e69951d.jpg

d2ee81a2.jpg

Looking damn good!
But that Veyron :drool:

Always a delight getting a first-time poster's comments. :D

I just unlocked the Cinque not to long ago. In stock form that car is a beast. I love the sense of speed in the pic, would have been epic with a backfire present. That shot of the Gallardo, some way up the thread, by the ocean is stunning as well.

Thanks, on both accounts.

As for the backfire bit I'll work that in to the next set, er, maybe the set after the next if things go according to plan.

Mmmm, yellow F40's always look great, so this one is no exception. I prefer the second image for the same reason that Cinque shot is so stunning - the bit of blurred foliage really adds something to the image, the edges of the trees always providing an interesting juxtaposition to the clarity of the cars. While I realize it's braking, the first F40 shot's rear lights being so saturated might play a part in me preferring the second image, too.

It's hard trying to do regular updates for two games, isn't it?! :D

An F40 that isn't red, isn't that sacrilegious? :odd:

I like the first one the best.👍

Of course it is. White is even more sacrilegious. :lol:

Feel they are a little bit too centred but the second shot if my fav, great sense of speed again mate 👍

Too centered, really?

I'm jealous. Of your Aventador and DBR9. :bowdown:

That I own them, or the pictures of them? :P

SS is SO cool!

That took me too long to put together, so thanks for that!

This is tremendous work Terronium.

Thanks! :D

Mmmm, yellow F40's always look great, so this one is no exception. I prefer the second image for the same reason that Cinque shot is so stunning - the bit of blurred foliage really adds something to the image, the edges of the trees always providing an interesting juxtaposition to the clarity of the cars. While I realize it's braking, the first F40 shot's rear lights being so saturated might play a part in me preferring the second image, too.

It's hard trying to do regular updates for two games, isn't it?! :D

Thanks. And it is hard, especially when there's another game (*points to avatar*) getting the lion's share of your attention. :lol:

Scraps

eef5d9b4.jpg

22c0d5c3.jpg

1ea57b0d.jpg

30ce5732.jpg

I'm still working on the update I was supposed to have uploaded, oh, 2-3 weeks ago.

Scraps

22c0d5c3.jpg

I'm still working on the update I was supposed to have uploaded, oh, 2-3 weeks ago.

its about time! Good lord, that blue on the Camaro is sexy and crisp! Lovely angle, and that homespace is perfect for shots.

Would you mind telling me which post it is in your color thread? If not its fine :)

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I have it in red now, however, I believe it was the metallic blue you can purchase from the dealer.

I'll check.

ewwww to the colour of the Lambo :P

+1 What ImaRobot said about the Camero but my favourite is the last one, lovely lighting, good sense of speed and a very realistic looking shot 👍

2013 Ford Shelby GT500

ewwww to the colour of the Lambo :P

+1 What ImaRobot said about the Camero but my favourite is the last one, lovely lighting, good sense of speed and a very realistic looking shot 👍

Ew? That's Lambo 30 Metallic, son! :lol:

Really like the Camaro shot.👍

Thanks! :D

That's much appreciated. :D

It's worth noting for those unsuspecting, there are six (6) pictures within the makeshift collage.

I dont know if its my work computer or not, but some of the pic seem a bit jaggy. Really great set. I love the photo on the top right(its probably cus im biased towards drifting :P.) The GT500 is a fantastic car and looks absolutely beautiful, same goes for this set. I also really like the Cobra emblem, it looks quite real.

My favourite would have to be the bottom right shot, lovely. Great angle and composition.

The actual emblem shot is very nice aswell, great detail 👍

I dont know if its my work computer or not, but some of the pic seem a bit jaggy. Really great set. I love the photo on the top right(its probably cus im biased towards drifting :P.) The GT500 is a fantastic car and looks absolutely beautiful, same goes for this set. I also really like the Cobra emblem, it looks quite real.

It's not your work 'puter. Some of the images do have jaggies and I don't quite understand how either. The third shot down keeping the left-hand side I can understand because I didn't sharpen or detail it as much as the others, so that's the one exception.

My favourite would have to be the bottom right shot, lovely. Great angle and composition.

The actual emblem shot is very nice aswell, great detail 👍

Thanks. Allow me to clear something up: I did not create that Cobra logo image. I searched Google for just the right size, and sliced and cropped the living hell out of it.

So, for you two especially with the "great detail" and it looking "quite real", that's because it does have great detail and is real. :lol:

Thanks for the comments, guys.

If the Shelby pics are the way you're going forward, I am a bit torn. The photo processing is really good. Nice tones and I like the coloring. But it feels a bit too much like a copy of what SlipZtrEm is doing and less about your own voice with your photos.
Six photos from one shoot is a lot, too many actually. Bring it down to one or two and post those. The collection is only as good as the weakest image. By adding the "honorable mentions" you take away from the best one.
From the first batches you have come a long way nailing exposure and composition down. I check whenever you update so good luck man!

That's us fooled then :lol: . Suppose it shows how great graphics are nowadays lol

I'm beginning to get the impression I should never have said anything at all. :P

If the Shelby pics are the way you're going forward, I am a bit torn. The photo processing is really good. Nice tones and I like the coloring. But it feels a bit too much like a copy of what SlipZtrEm is doing and less about your own voice with your photos.
Six photos from one shoot is a lot, too many actually. Bring it down to one or two and post those. The collection is only as good as the weakest image. By adding the "honorable mentions" you take away from the best one.
From the first batches you have come a long way nailing exposure and composition down. I check whenever you update so good luck man!

Quite a bit of thought you put into that, didn't you?

I'll be doing all sorts of things with my shoots in the coming updates, and if someone has done something similar, then, that's really the most you can make of it - it's boring for me to continue putting up centered images with no real theme, or presentation behind them. There are already plenty of sets that keeps my gallery individualized from everyone else... And to be honest, it's only natural I'd be influenced by another person's work, especially someone who has more experience in this particular aspect than myself.

Don't worry about me losing anything unique to my gallery or presentations. 👍

I'm beginning to get the impression I should never have said anything at all. :P

Quite a bit of thought you put into that, didn't you?

I'll be doing all sorts of things with my shoots in the coming updates, and if someone has done something similar, then, that's really the most you can make of it - it's boring for me to continue putting up centered images with no real theme, or presentation behind them. There are already plenty of sets that keeps my gallery individualized from everyone else... And to be honest, it's only natural I'd be influenced by another person's work, especially someone who has more experience in this particular aspect than myself.

Don't worry about me losing anything unique to my gallery or presentations. 👍

Better to put some thought into my response and give honest advice I would think. In any case, can't wait for the next update.

The first Raptor shot is great. Lovely sense of speed and nice lighting. Great composition in the last F40 shot aswell.

Keep it up :)👍

The F40 set has a great selection of cameras, but those colours...don´t get me wrong, but they could be a bit more soft. Only my opinion buddy.
The SVT Raptor 1st shot is quite awesome 👍

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - "The Champ"

4dbf179e.png

8af38b49.png

e99db7cb.png

Special Edition Banner

54734d68.png

The first Raptor shot is great. Lovely sense of speed and nice lighting. Great composition in the last F40 shot aswell.

Keep it up :)👍

Thanks. The F-150 is quite the car, well, it was until I saw how easy it was to flip the darn thing. :grumpy:

NTX
The F40 set has a great selection of cameras, but those colours...don´t get me wrong, but they could be a bit more soft. Only my opinion buddy.
The SVT Raptor 1st shot is quite awesome 👍

Thanks. Colors are showing up fine on my end. I should probably re-calibrate my monitor again.

Back