TF Photohut - 11.22: Curtain Call

Volkswagen Scirocco GT

defeaf38.png

814a24ae.png

51d3a9e2.png

52db5470.png

The picture setting for scirocco is perfect, for me especially 1,2 and 4. I don't like the adjustment you made for 908, i only like picture number 1. The others is too much contrast, i think. The colours is weird, in my opinion.

Are you a cancer?

Wow, the third picture of the 908 is insanely good. Very, very impressive.

I also adore the second and last shots of the Raptor, the first shot of the F40 and the first Scirocco picture, but damn, the 908 is the best, to me 👍

Koenigsegg Agera - New Year's Phantom

84f21d78.png

8a935001.png

b1a16f61.png

What happened here, Photobucket? It's like I applied a blue filter or something...

66ab66f6.png

The picture setting for scirocco is perfect, for me especially 1,2 and 4. I don't like the adjustment you made for 908, i only like picture number 1. The others is too much contrast, i think. The colours is weird, in my opinion.

Are you a cancer?

I am not. What on earth does that have to do with my pictures though? :P

Wow, the third picture of the 908 is insanely good. Very, very impressive.

I also adore the second and last shots of the Raptor, the first shot of the F40 and the first Scirocco picture, but damn, the 908 is the best, to me 👍

Comments all around, thanks!

With that car color those are real eye catchers. Nice work as always!

Thanks. I really like how photogenic the Scirocco is. Especially in that color; I think that's either Gotta-Have-It-Green or Green With Envy.

Thanks for the comments folks. :D

I really love the depth in the second shot. Loving the cool tones as well, adds a really nice touch.

Odd thing that happened to that photobucket problem haha. Nice set though. Im glad you guys are starting to post some more photos.

Nice last few sets from you T (Imma call you T from now on :P lol) The banner and third Pug shots are great, lovely compoisition and nice vibrant colours 👍

Pagani Zonda Cinque - True Blue, Part 1

a0c1dfc0.png

faec0cca.png

301eb48b.png

I really love the depth in the second shot. Loving the cool tones as well, adds a really nice touch.

Odd thing that happened to that photobucket problem haha. Nice set though. Im glad you guys are starting to post some more photos.

Yeah, it's been a while hasn't it? Gonna try and keep this gallery updated as often as possible with interesting stuff.

Nice last few sets from you T (Imma call you T from now on :P lol) The banner and third Pug shots are great, lovely compoisition and nice vibrant colours 👍

Thanks. I thought everyone called me either "T" or "T-12" by now? :P

Well i'm going to join them as your full name is too long for my lazy fingers :lol:

Very nice Zonda shots, really nice blue you've got it in, goes with the black and red very nicely. First is my favourite, lovely reflections 👍

Only critic would be the last shot could of done with some angle IMO :)

Keep it up 👍

I always had a hard time trying to figure out what color would go well with the Cinque, but you seem to have got it. That blue is stunning, is it one of your custom colors? The first one does it for me. I like the reflections on all of them though.

Pagani Zonda Cinque - True Blue, Part 2 Finale

cd2bdc1c.png

f4dfd71e.png

efd68d4c.png

Well i'm going to join them as your full name is too long for my lazy fingers :lol:

Very nice Zonda shots, really nice blue you've got it in, goes with the black and red very nicely. First is my favourite, lovely reflections 👍

Only critic would be the last shot could of done with some angle IMO :)

Keep it up 👍

Thank you, sir.

I always had a hard time trying to figure out what color would go well with the Cinque, but you seem to have got it. That blue is stunning, is it one of your custom colors? The first one does it for me. I like the reflections on all of them though.

Yes, check my thread for colors for the Cinque; the one I'm using is "True Blue Pearl", hence the title.

That Zonda color combo is GOOOOOOOD. I think I'm gonna paint mine the same. Zonda shots are really nice!

Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R - HDR Special

975bf683.png

53b29e93.png

cf36bfa0.png

bb62f333.png

I love this car, how can I get it? The pics turned out great except for the blue one (???)

You can only get it if you purchase one of the first-run copies of FM4.

That Zonda color combo is GOOOOOOOD. I think I'm gonna paint mine the same. Zonda shots are really nice!

Thanks!

Awesome Zonda shots T12. Blue colour is Killer.

Seems to be the crowd pleaser...

NTX
Kudos to the True Blue update!! Blue is really awesome!!! WOW!!!!

...See? :P

The zonda interior shot :drool: That is all :P

I've always loved the Zonda's radically retro, yet classy interior design.

Got to agree with RetroGiant. That color combo is worth quoting

True Blue really has received quite the response, hasn't it?

I should put it up for sale on my Storefront...

Love the third shot, Great senese of speed. Last shot has perfect settings, just feel it could of done with abit more zoom but not too much lol 👍 Very nice paintjob on the car aswell

The Victorious Four

bbdf6474.png

b09cad94.png

de52e7d8.png

d781f91a.png

Bonus
db4e182a.png

Love the third shot, Great senese of speed. Last shot has perfect settings, just feel it could of done with abit more zoom but not too much lol 👍 Very nice paintjob on the car aswell

Thanks. Wish I could say it's mine (the livery), but it isn't. :P

PK Carsport Corvette C6.R

6788335892_9b98dc1061_b.jpg

6934449351_c5a86f8c0e_b.jpg

6788336166_9d635ac336_b.jpg

6934449049_199ca49492_b.jpg

Nice work.

👍

Scaff

Thanks. :D

And now, all of my pictures are no more because I've exceeded my monthly bandwidth. How? Hell if I know. Does that reset, or do I actually have to "Go Pro"?

flo
Amazing shots! Had to look a couple of times at a few to realise they actualy where from forza, they look stuningly real!

Wish I could see which ones you're referring to! :lol:

I like the third shot.

Thanks, I think.

flo
Nice shots!

I would go back and tell you wich one's, but now photobucket says you are to popular and they cutted your shots off......

Thanks again. :lol:

They're back. I decided to go Pro for a year as it's worth it, considering the amount of game photography I do. And what set things off were the shots I did for pCARS.

I like the realistic look on the last pic, it would have to be my favorite. Like Flo said, i love M5's as well :)

Back