TF Photohut - 11.22: Curtain Call

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - A Day in Serenity

(Click to make it BIG)

Last edited:
Vista Experience, Part 4 - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP

6Rnc8.jpg

w7VCs.jpg

My favourite shot from post 30, has to be the last one.

I knew you'd show up sooner or later. What I'm surprised about is you didn't go for the second shot. :P

Woah, I must have missed that Bentley somewhere. That thing is gorgeous!

Shame it can't be driven though. :mad:

Thanks for comments folks.

Lancia 037 Stradale - Driving through the Valley, Part 1

(Click on any to make them BIG)​

your pictures make me realise I've got a long way to go as a photographer. Especially that last shot of the DBR9, with the added noise 👍

Vista Experience, Part 5 - McLaren F1

LTUiE.jpg

(Click to make them BIG.)

your pictures make me realise I've got a long way to go as a photographer. Especially that last shot of the DBR9, with the added noise 👍

Thank you! Best advice I can give is look through galleries like those of Retro's, Slipz, and TVR's, just to name a few. I'm only as good as I am now because of the inspiration I've gotten from their use of colors, angles, and close-ups.

Agreed on the last shot, such great editing, VERY realistic!

Thanks! I originally used a bit of High Pass, but it degraded the whole thing... At least to my eyes it did. So I stuck with this.

Gosh the Aston Martin ones look real photos, especially the last one.

Seems to be the crowd favorite. Thanks! :D

The DBR9 pictures look great. The realism is underlined by good contrasts and lighting. ;)

Thanks! Seems the entire DBR9 set has stolen the show thus far. Good thing I have four more new photos on the way. :D

Excellent pics T12. Favs are the first F1 and the last Aston.

How are you finding the photomode compared to FM3?

The Lancia ones are absolutely fantastic, the angle in the first pic is simply professional.

Kudos to the thrid Aston shot too, well done. 👍

* returns to the shadows *

Excellent pics T12. Favs are the first F1 and the last Aston.

How are you finding the photomode compared to FM3?

It's a lot more detailed, easier to work with, but most importantly there's less compression. None at all with Big Shots. Big improvement from 3.

The Lancia ones are absolutely fantastic, the angle in the first pic is simply professional.

Kudos to the thrid Aston shot too, well done. 👍

* returns to the shadows *

Thanks, lurker. :P

Jaguar D-Type - Dusk

tc8BJ.jpg

tlpMd.jpg

UN4Tx.jpg

WpUgZ.jpg

Second one really captures the racing feel. Great job!

Agreed, they're all great, but the second one is outstanding!

Appreciate the comments, guys. :D

Thoughts on my logo? I'm messing around with a bunch of different effects and text styles, and while nothing strikes me as "I'm definitely never going to change that!", this is better than the plain white "t" I was using before.

Jag shots look real good! Very realistic.
As for the logo, I like the "T" but I don't care for the gradient on it. I would maybe try something with a T-12 or T12. You are on the right path though for sure though. I still contemplate changing mine up. I'm never satisfied.

I absolutely love that second shot of the D-Type... Brilliant. As for the logo, dunno... It kinda reminds me of the Facebook logo :odd:

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra - Black Snake

yoP0o.jpg

UeKQB.jpg

t2yJp.jpg

WtgKO.jpg

PWHxO.jpg

I think you need to work on the logo a bit more but the basic shape is good

Agreed. The text style, while being limited because I refuse to pay $5, $10 for a font, looks good with just the "t". I can't find an effect to match or make it look better though.

Jag shots look real good! Very realistic.
As for the logo, I like the "T" but I don't care for the gradient on it. I would maybe try something with a T-12 or T12. You are on the right path though for sure though. I still contemplate changing mine up. I'm never satisfied.

Hm. I'll have to try that next time I feel up to it to be bothered messing with it, again. I just spent one or two hours with a new one before putting these up. I trashed it...it looked horrible and I think I futzed up somewhere because it was blurred unevenly. :lol:

I absolutely love that second shot of the D-Type... Brilliant. As for the logo, dunno... It kinda reminds me of the Facebook logo :odd:

Facebook? What? I'm definitely never using that again. :lol:

Thanks for all the kind words and criticism.

Facebook :lol:

I agree with RetroGiant that T-12 would be good, perhaps in a classy simple font. I've always called you T-12.

Latest Posts

Back