TF Photohut - All Comments Are Welcomed! [11.18 - A Series of Farewells, Week 3]

Really liking the Calsonic GTR.
I had to make some of them my desktop wallpaper.

Keep up the good work 👍

Have you considered using flickr to upload the images? That way you can upload the full 1080 res shots.
I had to use bicubic upscaling to make these images fit my desktop, the upscaling looks good but not great.

Last edited:
Thanks, fellas. 👍

I'll return to the original schedule I had planned after I post some more randoms, should be 2 or 3 more sets.

Pagani Zonda R - Part 2

Wow that last pic looks great TF! TF? There's no F in your nick.. ??
TF is the name of my tuning garage and photohut locations. :P

Stands for 'True Force'. Name I thought up for an F1 team a while back.

Thank you. :D

Now that I've got some interest in the game again, I'll keep this updated as often as possible.

Ford GT - The Ferrari Slayer Reborn, Part 1

Next up, Ford GT - The Ferrari Slayer Reborn, Part 2

Last edited:
Ford GT - The Ferrari Slayer Reborn, Part 2

Next up, Ford GT - The Ferrari Slayer Reborn, Finale

Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG, Part 1

This one came out a bit too dark. :grumpy:

Next up, Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG, Finale.

I love how you've concentrated on the front end of the car, it really works well as it looks so angry! The dark shot actually came out really well IMO, it suits the style of car well and gives it a mean moody feel. 👍

Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG, Finale

Next up, Super GT Festival - Weds Sports IS230.

I love how you've concentrated on the front end of the car, it really works well as it looks so angry! The dark shot actually came out really well IMO, it suits the style of car well and gives it a mean moody feel. 👍

I love the stature of the C 63. Too bad the SL65 Black didn't make the cut.

Thanks for the kind words. 👍

Super GT Festival - Weds Sport IS350, Part 1

Next up, Super GT Festival - Weds Sport IS350, Part 2.

Last edited:
This Amemiya FD3S and the "Miura P400 Bertone Prototype" are the best so far!!!! :bowdown:
The first Pic here "Ford GT - The Ferrari Slayer Reborn, Part 2" is very well done...
Keep up the good work :cheers:

Super GT Festival - Weds Sport IS350, Part 2

Next up, Super GT Festival - Weds Sport IS350, Finale.

Last edited:
This Amemiya FD3S and the "Miura P400 Bertone Prototype" are the best so far!!!! :bowdown:
The first Pic here "Ford GT - The Ferrari Slayer Reborn, Part 2" is very well done...
Keep up the good work :cheers:

Cheers. :D

Super GT Festival - Weds Sport IS350, Finale

Tomorrow, Continuation of the Super GT Festival photo series.

Last edited:
Fell a bit off schedule....

Super GT Festival - Raybrig NSX, Part 1

Next up, Super GT Festival - Raybrig NSX, Part 2

A very-delayed message; I've been in here a few times and always have deja vu about "I'm sure I left a comment". There are too many updates to comment on, but I'm really enjoying everything on this page; the Raybrig has been one of my favourite SuperGT machines for years! The Zonda looks absolutely right in white, and the Ford... what colour blue is that?! I've been trying to find a good blue for my Viper GTS, and I'm a bit annoyed it lost it's stripes when painted, but I guess the GT keeps it's? C'mon PD, some consistency wouldn't kill you! :lol:

I haven't been much of a fan of the C63 all these years, but there's been too many good pictures, that I think I'll have to finally start fiddling with the prize one in my garage. Keep it up 👍

The Raybrig has been one of my favourite SuperGT machines for years!

It's also one of mine as well, but there's a special place in my heart for the '98 and '00 Castrol Mugen liveries.

...and the Ford... what colour blue is that?! I've been trying to find a good blue for my Viper GTS, and I'm a bit annoyed it lost it's stripes when painted, but I guess the GT keeps it's? C'mon PD, some consistency wouldn't kill you! :lol:

The GT sports a very limited (I only had one and forgot what car it came from) Mariner Blue coat.

I haven't been much of a fan of the C63 all these years, but there's been too many good pictures, that I think I'll have to finally start fiddling with the prize one in my garage. Keep it up 👍

I love the C63. It's mean-looking, mean-sounding, and it howls like a lion chewing on a wolf. I'd definitely suggest giving it a go.

It also power-slides like you wouldn't believe but it's very controllable. Thanks for the words man. I have a feeling the same goes for me in your thread, I did leave a comment or two, didn't I? :lol:

Latest Posts

Back