TF Photohut - All Comments Are Welcomed! [11.18 - A Series of Farewells, Week 3]

Brilliant gallery, the LFA pictures are amazing (but then you know how we both feel about the car ;)).

I've picked up some good ideas and tips from your album (use of filters in particular like you suggested), looking forward to seeing more!

This blue looks cool on this Viper. Nice shots

Beautiful viper shots man!
Feel free to check my update with interior shots and drifting :D

Brilliant gallery, the LFA pictures are amazing (but then you know how we both feel about the car ;)).

I've picked up some good ideas and tips from your album (use of filters in particular like you suggested), looking forward to seeing more!

Many thanks, all around.

I think I lost some of the 'oomph' in the last bit of ACR shots. I don't know...the pictures don't look as good as Parts 1-3. Perhaps I should buy another and leave it as is. :lol:

Anyway, next up is (and in order) the McLaren F1, SLR McLaren, and the Trans Cammer. :sly:

McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 1

Next up, McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 2

Funny, not one of those pictures were that dark before I uploaded them, and where those color splotches come from? :odd:

I can't see any colour blotches, just stunning photos! The compositions are great, the colours work well with the car and the amount of light is just right. They're not too dark but they're also not so bright that they're overexposed.

The last pic of the Mclaren is the best imo.
Looks sharp, has action going on and it just attracts me more than the others.

The others look good though, its just the last one that catches my eye the most.

Good job! 👍

McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 2

Next up, McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 3.

I can't see any colour blotches, just stunning photos! The compositions are great, the colours work well with the car and the amount of light is just right. They're not too dark but they're also not so bright that they're overexposed.

The last pic of the Mclaren is the best imo.
Looks sharp, has action going on and it just attracts me more than the others.

The others look good though, its just the last one that catches my eye the most.

Good job! 👍

Thanks guys. :)

Guess it was my eyes because I don't see the splotches anymore either, it was mainly in the shot second from the bottom...but it looks fine now.

McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 3

Next up, McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 4.

McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 4

Next up, McLaren F1 "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 5.

McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Part 5

Next up, McLaren F1 - "The One Million Dollar Dream", Finale.

Teaser

-Wallpaper Collection-

I'll start working on this real soon, mostly likely after Christmas once the next two updates are done.

-Christmas Update-

Still trying to select an ideal car, and I think I have one in mind. Perhaps even two...might even do a photo stitch. :)

-Christmas Contest-

Yes, you've read that right. I will be running a Christmas Raffle of sorts tomorrow evening and on Christmas Day.

How do you enter? What's at stake?

You can enter in one of two ways: 1. Leave a comment on any photo series in my gallery. 2. PM me a number of your choosing between 1 and 20, I will enter said number into a random generator and the winner will have, at his/her disposal, the option to choose any vehicle with a price tag up to 1 Million credits. For the time being there are only going to be three rewards given out as I'm not made of credits at the moment (just splurged on the F1, Trans Cammer, and the SLR McLaren).

Want to increase your chances of winning? Leave a comment and PM me the number of your choice. Best comment (it has to be genuine) gets a 458 Italia. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - "The White Knight"

Admittedly, I feel this could have turned out a lot better than it did. Photoshop was throwing a temper tantrum, so I just edited what I could (whilst maintaining as much of the 'purity' of the original images as possible), and added a caption I feel you'll find to be very fitting. :)

Next up, more of The White Knight.

Now everyones is giving away cars for christmas. .

Anyway, I am liking the first and last shot from the last McLaren F1 set.

Best thing I could think of. I may even throw a Premium subscription in. :D

Thanks for the comments.

Dude, nice work - Some of these shots look real; the LFA low-saturation photo, and a couple of the SRT10 shots especially.

Christmas Special

This one I'm a bit disappointed in, it's a good shot but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. The falling rain wasn't captured (for whatever reason) and was supposed to be displayed/passed off for snow. What we're left with a stealth bomber. :lol:

Couldn't decide which of the two to upload, so, I uploaded both of them.

I love the lighting in number 1.

Dude, nice work - Some of these shots look real; the LFA low-saturation photo, and a couple of the SRT10 shots especially.

Merry Christmas to you both. :cheers:

Realism 👍
redbullhangar740.jpg

Back