TF Photohut - All Comments Are Welcomed! [11.18 - A Series of Farewells, Week 3]

I agree with George about the shot 3, really like this one, very well done ๐Ÿ‘
The first one offers a good use of panning mode 1 with a good choice of angle. Nice light and bokeh in the second one. I also like the wide angle of the fourth for this hard brake shot. I also agree with George about the tonning of the fifth, one of my fav' in this set with the abstract one. Maybe the car is a little to close to the right border but great shot mate ๐Ÿ‘

The Forgotten Ones

9665553089_9f0e10584c_b.jpg

9665557677_4d2713ca45_b.jpg

9665553051_8b45793d6a_b.jpg

9665555725_1489f7d872_b.jpg

Redone

9668783372_5c9c54c4df_b.jpg

Please do recreate that set. I am looking forward to more of your work. :cool:

I fancied a new set from the ones I never posted (as well as the re-edit) as I was making a dreaded "do not want" face at the others. Largely due to all of the color banding I'd have to clean up.

If I can get past that stage I'll edit the rest of 'em. :lol:

GPR
Well these aren't bad at all really. A few varied editing styles going on. I quite like the pan mode 1 and colour contrast of the first shot. ๐Ÿ‘

I also like the black & white abstract shot, I think you did well with that one. ๐Ÿ‘

In addition t these I like shot 5. The composition is nice and has a retro feel to the toning. ๐Ÿ‘

All in all nothing to be upset about I think. ;)

Appreciate it. Much more pleased with this set though. :D

I agree with George about the shot 3, really like this one, very well done ๐Ÿ‘
The first one offers a good use of panning mode 1 with a good choice of angle. Nice light and bokeh in the second one. I also like the wide angle of the fourth for this hard brake shot. I also agree with George about the tonning of the fifth, one of my fav' in this set with the abstract one. Maybe the car is a little to close to the right border but great shot mate ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. That session kind of just happened and the only one that's really close to being "out" of my comfort zone is the last one.

It's a bit... obtuse.

I don't usually do black and whites but when I do... I'm never satisfied with them. To be perfectly honest, this entire set kind of upsets me. :lol:

:drool:

They upset me as well! :P ๐Ÿ‘ Great work T-12

This one is my favorite
9660142650_6ba7a60cd1_b.jpg

This last bunch is really Great T-12 !
Love that black F1, the two shots have a great composition and the second one has a very great toning and a soft and beautiful light ๐Ÿ‘
The third is another good abstract and artistical shot, very nice one again.
Good use of light and shadows in the fourth and the last has is quite realistic.
Great job :cheers:

The black F1 looks awesome, pretty good toning on those shots. I also like the black and white shot, it's a nice abstract crop. Harsh contrast but it works. ๐Ÿ‘

The last shot is not bad too, the toning is nice on it. ๐Ÿ‘

Chrome works surprisingly well on the 512BB. The set looks really classy, I'd admit, especially so the 3rd shot.
The Forgotten Ones has gorgeous tones and I just love how soft the images look. Awesome!

There's Something About Madrid [Teaser]

(Click for full size)

They upset me as well! :P ๐Ÿ‘ Great work T-12

This one is my favorite

Thanks. :lol:

My favourite has to be number 3, due to the composition.

Thanks. One of the B/W's I'm actually satisfied with.

This last bunch is really Great T-12 !
Love that black F1, the two shots have a great composition and the second one has a very great toning and a soft and beautiful light ๐Ÿ‘
The third is another good abstract and artistical shot, very nice one again.
Good use of light and shadows in the fourth and the last has is quite realistic.
Great job :cheers:

Thanks for all of that; I'm getting back into things (again) so I won't have to go through it all again once GT6 hits the shelves, so if they're turning out this well I'm not as rusty as I thought. ๐Ÿ‘

GPR
The black F1 looks awesome, pretty good toning on those shots. I also like the black and white shot, it's a nice abstract crop. Harsh contrast but it works. ๐Ÿ‘

The last shot is not bad too, the toning is nice on it. ๐Ÿ‘

I believe I went a little heavy on the contrast to cover up the banding; I hate banding. :grumpy:

Appreciate the criticism though!

Chrome works surprisingly well on the 512BB. The set looks really classy, I'd admit, especially so the 3rd shot.
The Forgotten Ones has gorgeous tones and I just love how soft the images look. Awesome!

It really does. I was afraid it was going to look awful, imagine my surprise when it didn't! :P

Love the atmosphere/mood of your pictures! That first F2010 shot and the IS350 race car are simply brilliant. Looking forward to the Aston shot!

There's Something About Madrid
Yes, it's a play on the title for the movie "There's Something About Mary".

(Click for full size; it's a doozey)

Take Two

Oh, that doesn't look like it's going fast at all...

Take Two

- All images have full-sized redirects, however, the panorama is especially large, standing at 3561x5860.

- The "Take Two" images were just me experimenting with what I originally wanted to do with the image. Feedback is more than welcomed.

- I've already noticed this about myself a long time ago, but I really do love the business-end of cars, don't I?

Really loving your F1 pictures and the Lexus at dusk, sure the yellow Vantage set will look great ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. :D

Nice work you've been doing lately! Like the IS350 and yellow Vantage shots the most! :)๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. I'm glad I repainted the Aston then.

Love the atmosphere/mood of your pictures! That first F2010 shot and the IS350 race car are simply brilliant. Looking forward to the Aston shot!

I appreciate that. I try to keep a constant toning language throughout entire sets, and it's nice to see its paid off.

Will wait for this Aston set, looks promising ๐Ÿ‘

Wait no longer. :P

As expected it's a nice set mate ๐Ÿ‘
I like a lot the use of shadow and light in the second shot. The third offers an original format and the sense of motion in it is impressive. I like both the #4 and the #5. The sense of speed in the take two is very impressive but the first take has a better rendering for the light, especially the reflections on the buildings.
In the other hand, I prefer the #6 to the #7, the adding blur is not a bad idea but I'm not sure it works well with this shot (imo).
I really like a lot the #8 and the #9, great composition and sense of motion once more in these two pics and in the #9 I like a lot these shadows on the up of the pics (pic taken (through a tree ?) and the contrast is excellent.
And the last one is also great, you often take very good close shots ๐Ÿ‘
Nice work T12 ! :)

Wow, nice set! The Vantage looks surprisingly good in yellow, and again, love the color tone of this set as well! 5th shot is my favorite, due to that amazing sense of speed, as ShadowPeter mentioned. Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ‘

Been a while between sets for you T, but I see no rust here. Very nice set, really like the toning on these. Some great angles and good compositions too, just a solid good qaulity set. Great car too!

I really dig shots 4,5,7,8. 4 and 5 are my favs, just a great rear shot with good light and toning. An either of them work well with more blur or without. ๐Ÿ‘

Love the agressive corner attack feel of shot 7 also. ๐Ÿ‘

A very fine set. :)

It's the first time for me to have a look at your galleries but I found those set of picture of quite an admirable calibre, sir.

Particularly for the 2nd to 5th one I'm in favour with moderate sweep of movement of the car from one direction to other - the exposure of those images and the underlined contrast of hues are exquisite too.

The only point that gets me on nerves is the rough showing of umbras in the 6th, 8th and 9th pictures in which you tried to capture the angle of the moving vehicle from overhead, being added with too much flow of blur in the rearward, I advise they would have more potential for improvement if you just tried to make the outward of the shots look more stationary with less exposure. :)

Another enjoyable update T12, make me think about T2 Terminator 2 hehe. Great to see a 3561 x 5860 picture, this is some serious merging work and I love it ๐Ÿ‘

Pic numer 8 is very nice, loving the heavy cornering, sure it would be great with a wider format ;)

3,4 and 5 are great! I don't know that movie but I'm pretty sure you did it well :D

Everyone is doing it, so I thought I'd join in on the farewell party. While I won't be doing any extravagant presentations (saving those for GT6) I will going a bit out of my comfort zone by doing a series of shoots throughout the month leading into the 1st of December.

The Farewell Series, Week 1

A little light on content but I gotta start somewhere. Next week,the series continues!

Nice update mate ๐Ÿ‘
I really love the second Lancer shot, very good angle and sense of motion and nice toning ๐Ÿ‘
And I also like a lot the mood of the two Golf shots, especially the first one :)

Totally agree with Jeremy. Very nice T. ๐Ÿ‘ Love that blue-ish hazy atmosphere in the golf pics. :)

The Farewell Series, Week 2

- More to come! -

I like the third shot from your V12 Vantage update.

Thanks. I wish I had done another pano though.

Nice update mate ๐Ÿ‘
I really love the second Lancer shot, very good angle and sense of motion and nice toning ๐Ÿ‘
And I also like a lot the mood of the two Golf shots, especially the first one :)

With the Golf I was trying to recreate this shot with the Bluebird but halfway through the editing I forgot and ended up with that. :lol:

GPR
Totally agree with Jeremy. Very nice T. ๐Ÿ‘ Love that blue-ish hazy atmosphere in the golf pics. :)

I need to put together some more actions before GT6 hits, but I need to find a consistent style and for the most part I vary between dark and moody and warm (or cool) and cheerful.

I quite like that TT shot T-12! The subtle lens flare really adds to the dynamics of the shot.
It's a nice, clean edit!๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
The Farewell Series, Week 2 Continued

I quite like that TT shot T-12! The subtle lens flare really adds to the dynamics of the shot.
It's a nice, clean edit!๐Ÿ‘

Nothing too time-consuming, although I did severely gimp the original resolution of 5000-something down to 1920.

I've got two other shots that I'm working on now that'll go up next week.

Last edited:
That TT shot is great, the colours of the livery work well with that light and backdrop. And the light flare add that little something more. ๐Ÿ‘

The last 3 shot are great too, really like the smokey atmosphere one again, it just feels right for a track setting and atmosphere. Plus retro toning on the 787B shot is a good match also.

Very nice stuff T. ๐Ÿ‘

The Farewell Series, Week 3

- A little early this week. -

GPR
That TT shot is great, the colours of the livery work well with that light and backdrop. And the light flare add that little something more. ๐Ÿ‘

The last 3 shot are great too, really like the smokey atmosphere one again, it just feels right for a track setting and atmosphere. Plus retro toning on the 787B shot is a good match also.

Very nice stuff T. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks. :D

This has been more fun than I was intending it to be, setting up the shots are time consuming but it never feels like a hassle. Although I keep screwing up the C7 panorama I keep trying to get done. :lol:

I like a lot the "week 2" part of your farewell series. Good angle, nice composition and great toning for a very realistic shot. And the second hypermax shot is excellent, with a very great sense of motion ๐Ÿ‘

The "week 3" bunch offers us a great collection of original angles. The composition of shots #1 & #4 for example are especially original and well made. Great use of the panoramic format in shots #2 & #3, they both have an excellent sense of motion once more. The aventador one is maybe my fav' with a great pov ๐Ÿ‘ And I like also the curvy composition of the last one ๐Ÿ‘

Great work T. ! :cheers:

Back