Tha Best Garage

• Thread starter morpheus
  • 58 comments
HYBRIDLVR
Do you hae any of these?

Nope and that's why I have a Great Garage. because I don't need to cheat. I don't want cars that can't be obtained legally. I want the cars that can be obtained through a challenge and I have done that. So yeah.

liam2maps
Also how did you get that "GT2 View". You must have a super rare version of Gran Turismo eh?

I was just thinking the same thing. But you are wrong, I have the best garage!!

I have the 3 license cars which are race modded, I have all the cars that are won from racing events, all modded, I have a GTO TT, a MR2 GTS, a Corvette Grand Sport and a Starlet Glanza V, all modded and an NSX LM.

I have raced each car in each race that it can legally enter and only have a couple more races to do then I have finished and can start on GT2.

This is only my opinion, others may express a different view, they would be wrong but they are free to express it if they wish!!!!!!!!!!

TMM
I was just thinking the same thing. But you are wrong, I have the best garage!!

I have the 3 license cars which are race modded, I have all the cars that are won from racing events, all modded, I have a GTO TT, a MR2 GTS, a Corvette Grand Sport and a Starlet Glanza V, all modded and an NSX LM.

I have raced each car in each race that it can legally enter and only have a couple more races to do then I have finished and can start on GT2.

This is only my opinion, others may express a different view, they would be wrong but they are free to express it if they wish!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Poo :P

liam2maps
I don't want cars that can't be obtained legally. I want the cars that can be obtained through a challenge and I have done that. So yeah.------------Also how did you get that "GT2 View". You must have a super rare version of Gran Turismo eh?
LOLOLOLO! 👎 You already have the best garage, Go find it!

HYBRIDLVR
LOLOLOLO! 👎 You already have the best garage, Go find it!

Found it. It was on my memory card all along. By the way, I tried the copy PS1 save to a PS2 card and then X-Poert to a PC and it worked great. Thanks for the tip.

I have one garage which contains a Toyota Starlet Glanza which can make you a lot of money if you buy it by memory-card trade. I can't remember or find the exact details right now.

You buy it via memory trade for one price (it might even be a negative price, so just buying it makes lots of money), but after you have sold it, you will have a lot more money.

But then, that was done with a gameshark, too . . .

My DEMIO is Like that also!

Attachments

• gt1-9b.JPG
    gt1-9b.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 32
HYBRIDLVR
My DEMIO is Like that also!

But what's the point? There are codes that allow you to have lots of money anyway and if you don't want to use them then just doing a few easy races will grant you lots of money. The Sunday cup can net you just under or just over, I can't remember which, 50K including getting PP bonus and that is a very easy win race.

Not everything needs to have a point.

It was just an interesting intellectual exercise to design a memory card which could be used as such a cheat by people without using any explicit cheat device.

Yes, money availability is very well-balanced in GT1. That's why I think its simulation mode is the best "game".

SportWagon
Not everything needs to have a point.

It was just an interesting intellectual exercise to design a memory card which could be used as such a cheat by people without using any explicit cheat device.

Yes, money availability is very well-balanced in GT1. That's why I think its simulation mode is the best "game".

Now that I understand, 'to see if it can be done' seems to be the answer for a lot of discoveries and attempts.

takumi64
right now there is only one car in my garage - a black Subaru Impreza WRX-STi Sedan

I got nearly all the cars in the game and spent months tuning each one for different driving experiences and events. Eg: my NSX type S Zero drifted perfectly and could 'slide' around the whole of the Autumn Ring mini effortlessly.

I lost it all when I flew on a plane with my PSX and my memory cards were wiped clean!!!! (magnets im guessing!).

So when I got back in to the game I found only one car was needed...and its the best car released out of all the cars across all 4 games (tho ive not got all the cars from GT4 yet!)- the Impreza Rally- in black of course.

The Impreza Rally Car in black is the best car, I didn't know that! I also thought this was the best garage thread? I can't get anything right without my Coffee!

HYBRIDLVR
The Impreza Rally Car in black is the best car, I didn't know that! I also thought this was the best garage thread? I can't get anything right without my Coffee!

I suppose its a matter of opinion and how you play the game etc - colour is irrelevant smart arse :mad: . And yes, your right, it is the 'best garage' thread..I explained that I had nearly all the cars (thus a decent garage) only to have it taken away from me.

....Poinless reply m8 👎

No need to angry, The imprezaTruefully doesn't stand a chance! The Impreza doesn't rank in the top 7 cars in GT1, Seriously!

Concept Copperhead
GTO
FTO LM
RX7 LM
Cerbera LM
Del Sol LM
[R]400R
[R]Skyline Vspec
I could go on but the Impreza wouldn't show up for atlease 5 more cars!

HYBRIDLVR
No need to angry, The imprezaTruefully doesn't stand a chance! The Impreza doesn't rank in the top 7 cars in GT1, Seriously!

Concept Copperhead
GTO
FTO LM
RX7 LM
Cerbera LM
Del Sol LM
[R]400R
[R]Skyline Vspec
I could go on but the Impreza wouldn't show up for atlease 5 more cars!

Not angry bro, but what are you basing your best car on? Looks? Speed? Elusiveness?

The Impreza was the best all round car. I even won the World Championship with it - and its just my opinion :-)

Again in my opinion; the FTO, GTO and RX7 were really boring to drive...no fun... 👎

HYBRIDLVR
None of the Impreza's can compete with any of the above listed cars in any catagory in GT1, That's just a fact!

When have i said that the Impreza can beat YOUR favorite cars???? I said my fave car and the best all rounder(FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!) is the Impreza...i dont care about fact. Discussion ended

You started this by saying the Impreza is the best car in the game, then you pointed out that it has to be the black one like it made a difference! :dunce: Then you totally edit/change your post and come with this crap, Your a character! 👎

I've got every car on one memory card, without cheating, then on second memory card have every car racing modified new and used, plus special gameshark ones, personally I like my first memory card because I have every car as it was either bought or won, no tuning or modifying, just so I can get a pure GT1 experience

What are you talking about 'started out saying'; My post is the same (apart from spelling mistakes that I edited)..it DOES say that i think the Impreza is the best car in all the GT's (coz i think it is) and that its the black one i prefer (because i DO prefer it in black). So what have I edited?

WTF!!! did i start? the conversation didnt involve YOU until you decided to make a sarcastic comment about my favourite car!

You assumed that I was saying that it made a difference if you have the car in black.
Then you come out with:

"The Impreza Rally Car in black is the best car, I didn't know that! I also thought this was the best garage thread? I can't get anything right without my Coffee!"

Basically taking the piss.

Can someone not have an opinion without idiots like you having to make sarcastic comments like your one above?.

HYBRIDLVR
You started this by saying the Impreza is the best car in the game, then you pointed out that it has to be the black one like it made a difference! :dunce: Then you totally edit/change your post and come with this crap, Your a character! 👎

Chill boy's, or take it out to the playground. You can win all the races with an Imp, however there are other cars that will win all the races as well.

Back