Thanks for the Mazda RX-500 but...

  • Thread starter Thread starter chuyler1
  • 6 comments
  • 1,969 views

chuyler1

Premium
Messages
4,547
United States
New Hampshire
Messages
chuyler1
It would have been nicer to have a 1st gen RX-7 or better yet an RX-2 or RX-3 to race against the other vintage 70's and 80's cars already in the game.

Willie_MazdaRx21.jpg


img0179gc0.jpg


6869060459_57160bfa2f_b_grande.jpg
 
Haha first time I've seen a complaint about the lack of Japanese imports in Gran Turismo. Of course I agree more is better, but I'll take what I can get.
 
Well I agree there are about a dozen too many Miatas but the game is really lacking the full Mazda history. These cars were racing legends even within Japan.
 
People would just complain about the rotary sounds
 
That RX-500 is a sublime car, much better than i was expecting.
One of my favourites in the game, got lovely balance like an NSX
 
AFAIK the SA RX-7 was only in GT2, correct? I couldn't agree more that it needs putting back in. It's a joke that such cars are left out yet there's time to design a premium quality Mitusbishi electric town car concept.
 
Back