Thanks to gt1

I would have to say the TVR :drool:

This car never came back :( it was a monster!

TVR_Cerbera_LM_Edition.jpg

Last edited:
1996, Dodge Viper GTS, blue w/white stripes... <3

Fell in love with it in the 1st milisecond I saw it on the Opening movie... My jaw went all the way to the ground! I remember I screamed "What car is that?!?!?!" :drool:

I absolutely... LOVE. THAT. CAR. :)

I am a big admirer of all GT1 Chryslers, Chevrolets, followed by Subaru Impreza Rally Edition. That were a nice moments by discovering the behaviour of these cars, especially after their tuning.

Last edited:
Arent you guys missing the impreza rally edition? That in my opinion had the best handling. Handled those sharp turns like a charm

Yes, but I am afraid Impreza Rally is a bit boring after some time. It has too clear handling. You may burst in any type of corner without serious damage or slowing-down. But, it is interesting that Impreza is obviously not enough to reach the top times records in Time Trial.

I turned 10 the year the first Gran Turismo came out and I got it for my birthday along with Resident Evil 2 (that was an awesome birthday!) and at that point I only really knew and loved supercars like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Cizeta and a few others. The only manufacturers I had not heard of was Dodge, TVR and Subaru and so I got schooled on their awesome cars.

More importantly perhaps was that I learnt that Toyota, Mazda, Mitsubishi are not boring commercial cars but that they all had some serious wheels! The Skyline, GTO, RX-7, Supra were killer and so much so that Gran Turismo 1 is still my fave in the series despite the exclusion of the biggest names in the Supercar world.

Those tracks also were so awesome that I could not have cared less that they were not real.

Thanks to Gran Turismo, I became enlightened about many different kinds of cars both exotic and mundane, fast and slow.

Yes, but I am afraid Impreza Rally is a bit boring after some time. It has too clear handling. You may burst in any type of corner without serious damage or slowing-down. But, it is interesting that Impreza is obviously not enough to reach the top times records in Time Trial.
Yeah another thing i dont like about it is that if you crash it takes awhile for the car to start again

Back