Thanks to gt1

The Skylines and Imprezas. I have all the variations in all GTs. Whenever I take one out for a spin, reminds me of those times in Gran Turismo.

symustafa1996
The Skylines and Imprezas. I have all the variations in all GTs. Whenever I take one out for a spin, reminds me of those times in Gran Turismo.

The r33 1000 hp from gt2 my fav i hink it was a green race mod

Imprezas and all Skylines/GT-R's.
Although the FTO LM and M3 GTR are super car killers if you treat them right.

Pretty much all Japanese cars, Evos in particular. I used to love starting up each sequel for the first time to see which Evos they'd added. GT5 was a bit of a letdown in that respect thanks to the X... The IX and VI Tommi Makinen premiums were nice, though, the latter being my second premium car.

All of them! Even the Demios and other underdogs. The entire spectrum of cars (slow to fast) is what made the GT series rather unique when it was originally released, and this is still a hallmark of newer Gran Turismos.

The biggest impact that GT1 made for me car-wise would probably be the old Supra, it was my starter car and I have small connection with it every time that I see one.

Thanks to GT1, I'm a true fan of these great machines:

Skyline GTRs

Evos

RX-7 FC and FD

S13 and S14 Silvias

Supras, espically the JZA80 MKIV

TVR Griffth and Cebera

Honda/Acura NSXs

Camaros, espically the Anniversery white and orange strip one.

The blue and white stripe Dodge Viper GTS/RT10

Impreza WRX/STis

Thank you GT1.

All of them! Even the Demios and other underdogs. The entire spectrum of cars (slow to fast) is what made the GT series rather unique when it was originally released, and this is still a hallmark of newer Gran Turismos.

Agree with you. Supercars are too not my only way to enjoy racing. Apart from McL F1 :-)

From GT1 i can name a few:
Honda EG Civic
Honda EK Civic Ferio/Type R
Honda Integra Type-R
Honda NSX Type S Zero
Honda Prelude (Both gens)

Mazda Demio
Mazda FC/FDRX-7
Mazda MX-5

Mitsubishi Eclipse
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo

Nissan Fairlady
Nissan Skyline R32/R33

Subaru Impreza

Toyota Chaser
Toyota MA70 Supra TwinTurbo R
Toyota MR2 GT-S
Toyota Soarer 2.5 GT-T VVT-i
Toyota Supra RZ

TVR Cerbera
TVR Griffith 500

Agree with you. Supercars are too not my only way to enjoy racing. Apart from McL F1 :-)

From GT1 i can name a few:
Honda EG Civic
Honda EK Civic Ferio/Type R
Honda Integra Type-R
Honda NSX Type S Zero
Honda Prelude (Both gens)

Mazda Demio
Mazda FC/FDRX-7
Mazda MX-5

Mitsubishi Eclipse
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo

Nissan Fairlady
Nissan Skyline R32/R33

Subaru Impreza

Toyota Chaser
Toyota MA70 Supra TwinTurbo R
Toyota MR2 GT-S
Toyota Soarer 2.5 GT-T VVT-i
Toyota Supra RZ

TVR Cerbera
TVR Griffith 500

How could you forget the Dodge Viper RT/10 and Copperhead?Those marked history to GT1 aswell!

I've said a couple times recently (in the GT5 forum to a few clueless gamers out there) that if GT were only packed with Vipers and Skyline GT-Rs and other supercars, I would have gotten bored with it. I like taking the slower cars, tweaking them up, showing the A.I. who's boss today! If I had to start the Sunday Cup in a Corvette or a TVR, if there was nothing slower than this and these were our only options, GT would be not as cool as it is.

And let's not forget, virtually all of the weaklings in the original GT could accept racekit mods if I'm not mistaken.

gallitochingon
[/URL][/IMG]

I became a Mazda fan because of GT. Ah, those old times of 1997 playing GT1 on my PSX, my first car on GT1 was actually a FC3S RX7. As I played more GTs, I got more into Mazdas than I ever thought I would be - I in fact tried to beat a GT (don't remember which) once using Mazda cars only. I didn't succeed, but it was pretty fun to say the least.

I became a Mazda fan because of GT. Ah, those old times of 1997 playing GT1 on my PSX, my first car on GT1 was actually a FC3S RX7. As I played more GTs, I got more into Mazdas than I ever thought I would be - I in fact tried to beat a GT (don't remember which) once using Mazda cars only. I didn't succeed, but it was pretty fun to say the least.

The mazda's where fun to drive in this game.

For me personally, if it wasn't for Gran Turismo, my interest in cars wouldn't be even near where it is today. I can also credit Gran Turismo 1 for helping me learn to read better. It's true! I would play for an hour a day everyday, I'd spend half an hour racing and half an hour reading car info. If I stumbled on a word, mom or dad would help me figure out how to say it, and what it meant.. For these reasons I am thankful for GT.

Back