thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 10 comments
  • 671 views
Messages
1,740
Messages
mikeesf, mike_esf2
Can trade from my mike_esf account. I have most of my jags, bmw's, lotus mercedes and some tickets there
thanks for the tickets 1993 coming tomorrow night
 
Last edited:
Can trade from my mike_esf account. I have most of my jags, bmw's, lotus mercedes and some tickets there

I have a level 10...looking for '89 or '93 BD ticket...FR 'prelude_h22a'
 
I have a level 10...looking for '89 or '93 BD ticket...FR 'prelude_h22a'

I have levels 3 8 2003 and 1000 there I could trade those tickets early next week
 
I have levels 3 8 2003 and 1000 there I could trade those tickets early next week

cool...im in no rush...where do u want me to send lvl 10...
or just FR 'prelude_h22a'...i can send now
 
cool...im in no rush...where do u want me to send lvl 10...
or just FR 'prelude_h22a'...i can send now

Which account are still on that one is fine
 
Still lookin for a level 11...i just got it...shall i send to you?
 
Back