M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 Apr 13, 2012 #1 Can trade from my mike_esf account. I have most of my jags, bmw's, lotus mercedes and some tickets there thanks for the tickets 1993 coming tomorrow night Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
Can trade from my mike_esf account. I have most of my jags, bmw's, lotus mercedes and some tickets there thanks for the tickets 1993 coming tomorrow night
C chackoflavs Messages 158 MI, USA Messages chackoflavs,prelude_h22a Apr 13, 2012 #2 mikeeesf Can trade from my mike_esf account. I have most of my jags, bmw's, lotus mercedes and some tickets there Click to expand... I have a level 10...looking for '89 or '93 BD ticket...FR 'prelude_h22a'
mikeeesf Can trade from my mike_esf account. I have most of my jags, bmw's, lotus mercedes and some tickets there Click to expand... I have a level 10...looking for '89 or '93 BD ticket...FR 'prelude_h22a'
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 Apr 13, 2012 #3 chackoflavs I have a level 10...looking for '89 or '93 BD ticket...FR 'prelude_h22a' Click to expand... I have levels 3 8 2003 and 1000 there I could trade those tickets early next week
chackoflavs I have a level 10...looking for '89 or '93 BD ticket...FR 'prelude_h22a' Click to expand... I have levels 3 8 2003 and 1000 there I could trade those tickets early next week
C chackoflavs Messages 158 MI, USA Messages chackoflavs,prelude_h22a Apr 13, 2012 #4 mikeeesf I have levels 3 8 2003 and 1000 there I could trade those tickets early next week Click to expand... cool...im in no rush...where do u want me to send lvl 10... or just FR 'prelude_h22a'...i can send now
mikeeesf I have levels 3 8 2003 and 1000 there I could trade those tickets early next week Click to expand... cool...im in no rush...where do u want me to send lvl 10... or just FR 'prelude_h22a'...i can send now
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 Apr 13, 2012 #5 chackoflavs cool...im in no rush...where do u want me to send lvl 10... or just FR 'prelude_h22a'...i can send now Click to expand... Which account are still on that one is fine
chackoflavs cool...im in no rush...where do u want me to send lvl 10... or just FR 'prelude_h22a'...i can send now Click to expand... Which account are still on that one is fine
C chackoflavs Messages 158 MI, USA Messages chackoflavs,prelude_h22a Apr 13, 2012 #6 mikeeesf Which account are still on that one is fine Click to expand... I will send to mike_esf4 since im already friended on that acct
mikeeesf Which account are still on that one is fine Click to expand... I will send to mike_esf4 since im already friended on that acct
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 Apr 13, 2012 #7 chackoflavs I will send to mike_esf4 since im already friended on that acct Click to expand... That is where i will send from as well
chackoflavs I will send to mike_esf4 since im already friended on that acct Click to expand... That is where i will send from as well
C chackoflavs Messages 158 MI, USA Messages chackoflavs,prelude_h22a Apr 13, 2012 #8 mikeeesf That is where i will send from as well Click to expand... Level 10 sent
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 Apr 13, 2012 #9 chackoflavs Level 10 sent Click to expand... Thanks l will send in a day or two
C chackoflavs Messages 158 MI, USA Messages chackoflavs,prelude_h22a Apr 14, 2012 #10 Still lookin for a level 11...i just got it...shall i send to you?
M mikeeesf Messages 1,740 Messages mikeesf, mike_esf2 Apr 14, 2012 #11 chackoflavs Still lookin for a level 11...i just got it...shall i send to you? Click to expand... Yes please
chackoflavs Still lookin for a level 11...i just got it...shall i send to you? Click to expand... Yes please