#ThankYouGTP 300/13 June 2015/Twin Ring Motegi SpeedwayOpen 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 110 comments
Confirm me for now, but it really is Internet dependent. I will definitely be there though if the internet permits.

As much as I want to race on Saturday but I have a big event planned in the real world, but I wish everyone the best of luck in the race and it looks like it will be a great one

This is what I get. I should really check my notifications, and not be so busy. But can someone message me or tell me what happened? Over the past week? Seems like a lot, I'm not getting the full context but jesus, I'm glad everyone is all right. If you were to move the race again. I would probably be able to make it. But otherwise. I still wont be able to make it the 13th @BRRT_Angel Sorry:/

Some people may be aware of my plans of damage limitation, how having earned engine damage twice would end your race. After some thought, no one will be forced to DNF for engine damage. Instead, drivers that receive engine damage through fair racing means (ie: Not including serious lag or stupid retaliation) will just have to sit a lap in the pit lane under caution.

@BRRT_Angel I have to withdraw my attempt. All relied on receiving a new ISP, which was supposed to be installed...about two hours ago. Unfortunately I live in Texas, and as my entire region has faced flooding, tornados, hail, and severe winds, my initial install has been bumped back to the 16th. I could do it elsewhere, but I can't rely on them to even support online gameplay to begin with. Currently I'm at my parents house and will pop in until I get my own service.

Sorry to have lead you on Major Angel.

Times for the race have been adjusted.
People Racing: BRRT_Angel, trobes29, Peelster1 (PACE CAR), GTP_GT916, nascarfan1400, theformidablelog. gr8racrs
People Unconfirmed: @NinjaEvo @Whitetail @DcrRaikkonen @rcb929 @BayneHamlin1121 @Mike458 @JACKOLANTERN1 @Cole Brown @AJHG1000 @KuniKino****a @socalspeedfreak @Silver Wing @vetteman24 @rcb929
People Not Racing: @Clayton Hardy @NearCptNitro

I'm hardly ever on this site anymore, but I still want to race in this. Sign me up please. 👍

Glad to see you're recovering from some truly awful s*** @BRRT_Angel, you are a legend. :D

6 days until the race. Current entry list is...
Peelster1 (PACE CAR)
BRRT_Angel
trobes29
nascarfan1400
GTP_GT916
theformidablelog
gr8racrs
NinjitsuEvolved
Field is quite small, mostly due to the fact that the 24 Hours of Le Mans is going on. I somehow overlooked that completely thinking it was a week later. Whoops.

I may be able to stream the race live on my capture card, but I need to know how it (my capture card and my computer software) works first. (I know, I'm an idiot with computers... :lol: )

6 days until the race. Current entry list is...
Peelster1 (PACE CAR)
BRRT_Angel
trobes29
nascarfan1400
GTP_GT916
theformidablelog
gr8racrs
NinjitsuEvolved
Field is quite small, mostly due to the fact that the 24 Hours of Le Mans is going on. I somehow overlooked that completely thinking it was a week later. Whoops.

You could always push your race a week later if it would expand the field, of course in the end it's what works for you. Honestly, I almost forgot about this, but then trobes talking about scheduling his race reminded me. Probably a bit late now though, I wish I got the notification about you saying 6 days until the race. I would've suggested a postponement then.

Last edited:
It'll be postponed. At 3:00, there was myself, gr8racrs, Ninja and Peel online. With everything going on these next few weeks, postponing it to a different weekend it the smartest option.

It'll be postponed. At 3:00, there was myself, gr8racrs, Ninja and Peel online. With everything going on these next few weeks, postponing it to a different weekend it the smartest option.
That's a shame. Don't know if I'll make it another weekend, as I have work and I'll be going away due to summer vacation.

That's a shame. Don't know if I'll make it another weekend, as I have work and I'll be going away due to summer vacation.
That's fine. It'll be a matter of if or when. Next possible time would likely be in October.

I was on my way, I don't think you should call it just yet, we still have an hour till the actual race starts
I'll be on shortly. It's either happening today or October.

Back