That sinking feeling....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Docker Al
  • 46 comments
  • 4,346 views
Thinking about deleting the game from my PS4. Absolutely no more fun with that game.
 
Thinking about deleting the game from my PS4. Absolutely no more fun with that game.
I get the feel that this is what they want many of us to do - as they have too many online ...... that's why this ridiculous Penalty system they have put in place. Too bad. :(
 
I get the feel that this is what they want many of us to do - as they have too many online ...... that's why this ridiculous Penalty system they have put in place. Too bad. :(
Not only that stupid penalty system. You can find that everywhere. Ask PCars2 players they will tell you the same. To me it is more the unrealism that keeps me away from that game atm.
 
Not only that stupid penalty system. You can find that everywhere. Ask PCars2 players they will tell you the same. To me it is more the unrealism that keeps me away from that game atm.
:cheers:
 
Good for you, want a medal? 👍

Don't know how PD will sleep tonight at this news

Hmmm. Good idea and I also want a livestream when I get that medal. :cheers:

I guess PD will sleep even better! :p ;) 👍
 
Good for you, want a medal? 👍

Don't know how PD will sleep tonight at this news
They don't listen so they probably don't care either...... mho - the way it has gone lately. I'll try something else when I get home! :cheers:
 
If you have a wheel I would start using it ASAP, I bought a Fanatec after using the DS4 for 3 months, first time I ever used a wheel in any Gran Turismo, I had to learn to drive all over again. At first I was slow but after about 2 weeks I got my speed back and then some but I can drive with way more control now, I don't usually hit other cars while passing, not even through corners. Somehow I still get the penalty though when someone turns into me or shoves off track thru a turn, I have checked my replays and I do maintain my line, maybe the penalty system needs a little I'm thinkin. :lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE]

I know how much faster I will be :cheers: been using wheels since GT Prologue. Need the hub plug in mod or a new wheel for ps4 compatibility...might go the full monty and get a fanatec...but I have other priorities right now...
Must be that he is alarmingly fast, probably top 5 in world, with a DS4 and all driver aids turned on I guess. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
 
So here we go again. It's Sunday night and the end of the working week for me and we have Nordschliefe for race A?
Seriously?
And group X for race B on a track with multiple sharp corners and a reasonable degree of difficulty. Well that will destroy a lot SR rankings.
This just highlights what I stated in my OP. PD really need to increase the options available in the daily races.

I read in another thread there are around 10 000 players regularly online for the daily races so surely the game can support more than three events.
 
There's always tracks I'm not as hot on or just don't like the rhythm of, and cannot stand ovals, lol.

But I think it's just more that when I am on a track I'm not as strong on, other drivers and bad form just compound things more in there. I avoided the tracks where I just got bumped around. But it just got worse on other tracks too.

Ended up so bloody bored, I'm back to other games after trying my best for near 6 months now. Too troll friendly.
 
Just gave the game a 2nd chance. Holy **** what a stupid piece of ****. Sorry for my words but that so called simulation kills my nerves. I deleted it again.
Where is my ****ing 2nd medal?
 
Just gave the game a 2nd chance. Holy **** what a stupid piece of ****. Sorry for my words but that so called simulation kills my nerves. I deleted it again.
Where is my ****ing 2nd medal?
*
Here's a star
 
Back