The 16 cars one corner tandem event

• Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 85 comments
Wow, all of the guys from burst either gave up, of left as soon as we finished. Good determination guys!

I did the first race but got disconnected, the same as Powell and Monster, and realised I'd been on for over an hour.

A few pics from the first two runs. Could have been closer, but would have meant the final car going a lot faster than the leaders.

GT5408.jpg

GT5406.jpg

GT5403.jpg

love this one
GT5399.jpg

I didn't know about this thread until a few minutes ago. I'm glad I joined the lobby when Knight Spirit sent me a message, so thank you for that! I also feel that I've gained a little more experience in tandeming now. It was the first time that I've been able to sucessfully follow a line through such a massive smoke cloud. And I got quite impressed of myself when I managed to do it consistently every lap during the race. : D

Here's some pictures I took.

I see that I wasn't the only one who took a pic like this...
6144971806_c93ee6356e_z.jpg

6144972274_22571bd8e4_z.jpg

6144422441_a7f4faf90f_z.jpg

6144972484_62d56a8d54_z.jpg

6144422969_4e3fe4b40a_z.jpg

6144972772_3eba5c987a_z.jpg

Last edited:
The only reason I wuit was because a guy in a yellow ! series concept kept ramming me, and my net was struggling and I didn't wanna ruin it, and Duman created a lobby.

Should be able to try this out on another track tomorrow. Would be awesome if the same group could turn up.

if anyone quits out then im down...

gamertag- shmeshy
experience- not much but im alright i can hang
car- one of my supras

if anyone is on right now send me a request and a message and we'll drift

We're going to need people who know what they're doing, and are good at paying attention. By the end of yesterday we really got our act together and managed 5 consistent runs. Not sure if we can really take on less than average tandemers, as there is very little room to correct a drift if you get too close to another car. The car selection was very well balanced so thanks guys for that.

PSN NAME: Stavingo
Tandem experience: Variety is the spice of life.
Car you are likely to use: 300ZX

Im up for doing this again tonight. But i agree with the person who suggested high speed ring. Everyone knows what the line is and should be able to follow it.

Send me a message though when you get it started.. Thanks!

I'm up to run this tonight, will set the time an hour alter though, as I am going out for a short time. So 7:00 Pm UK time, see you then!

Aiight lads, lobby's up for practice. Join before the randomers, and get some practice on that s-bend.

1472-6681-3759-3052-1229

Will be back in 10 mins

Pretty sweet sesh guys. Running the 10-man suicides was too sweet XD.

Just playing through the 17m replay for the pics now.

Pretty sweet sesh guys. Running the 10-man suicides was too sweet XD.

Just playing through the 17m replay for the pics now.

Yeah, I basically ruined the photo for the one successful suicide run. Sorry 'bout that haha.

I never saved the replay cause 17minutes seemed insane. I'm glad someone saved it though. Cant wait to see the pictures! We gotta do this again soon.

Back