The 2012 Driver transfer discussion/speculation thread

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 1,927 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, its painfully obvious Bottas is getting the Williams seat in 2013 - why else would they give him all those practice sessions and only give Senna a one year contract? This is kind of like Di Resta at Force India only a lot less subtle.
I think the best Senna can hope for is that Maldonaldo runs out of cash and he takes his seat (assuming he continues to finish ahead of him).

Bruno is surely looking elsewhere for his seat next year.

Come on guys, its painfully obvious Bottas is getting the Williams seat in 2013 - why else would they give him all those practice sessions and only give Senna a one year contract? This is kind of like Di Resta at Force India only a lot less subtle.
I think the best Senna can hope for is that Maldonaldo runs out of cash and he takes his seat (assuming he continues to finish ahead of him).

The "Senna to Ferrari" rumour officially starts here!

:D

Ardius

Last year Force India kept using Nico during each fp1 - mixing between drivers yet Sutil went even though he had more fp1 than Paul. I think Williams do it to just keep Bottas fit and aware of the car.

I don't see any reason why you'd kick Senna when he is doing better than his team mate. And Frank Williams has been impressed with both drivers results - I think Frank wouldnt drop Bruno because he likes him and knows he can perform

Yet again you colour the Bruno Senna situation with your bias. He got crashed into by a Toro Rosso in Melbourne, and still finished the race.
Senna was only classified because he completed 90% of Button's race distance.

Also, have you noticed just how often Bruno Senna gets caught up in incidents that aren't his fault? If it were just once, then I'd say it was an accident. And twice is just coincidence. But three times (or more) is a pattern.

Senna was only classified because he completed 90% of Button's race distance.

Also, have you noticed just how often Bruno Senna gets caught up in incidents that aren't his fault? If it were just once, then I'd say it was an accident. And twice is just coincidence. But three times (or more) is a pattern.

Have a look at the video of the crash, and show me how him getting punted by a car in his blind spot while trying to stay wide in the middle of a traffic jam was his fault.

PS you could say the same about Mark Webber - have a look at how much misfortune he has endured over the years. Is it him or is it bad luck?

It helped having a certain glassing incident though...although I will say that there is more reason to replace Maldonaldo than there was Sutil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back