The 2015 Playstation Experience Discussion thread (Links at OP)PS4 

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
5MzYSHQ.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/03/playstation-experience-2015-everything-you-need-to-know/

It's that time of the year where Sony celebrates fans of Playstation and uses the show for gaming announcments and showings. PSX returns for it's second year to showcase a lot of games that actually include one made by the mad scientists Polyphony Digital.

But there will be a lot more, like the probable announcments of PS2 emulation, new firmware, etc

There will be big announcments as we come to expect but here are some rumors floating around

-SSM showing their new God of war game
-Sony Bend showing their new AAA game
-Level 5 PS4 exclusive RBG
-New Ace Combat

Heard any more rumors? are you attending? what would you like to see? Discuss away.

Links

Twitch :
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation
PlayStation : http://live.playstation.com/

Last edited:
There will be big announcments as we come to expect but here are some rumors floating around

-SSM showing their new God of war game
-Sony Bend showing their new AAA game
-Level 5 PS4 exclusive RBG
-New Ace Combat

Most intriguing.

I'll be looking for more info on Media Molecule's Dreams game. Hopefully a date for the beta and a 2016 Q4 full release announcement

Hopefully a little preview for the next major PS4 update. More info and possibly gameplay of gran turismo sport. And hope to hear more about PS2 emulation.

Waiting for Sony Bend's game. They've been quiet since Golden Abyss, they have to have something by now.

Also Vita games please <3

A PS2 style Ace Combat supporting Virtual Reality. I'd die from excitement.

Also feel pretty confident that they'll announce a release date and price for the Playstation VR.

Does anyone know where you can watch it live?

Also Vita games please <3

Most AAA titles have kinda left the vita, in a previous mentioned post of mine somewhere.

"Currently, there are no first-party titles that are in development for the PlayStation Vita. Third-party companies are working hard on the PlayStation Vita, so we here at SCE have strategized to focus on our new platform of PlayStation 4,"

A PS2 style Ace Combat supporting Virtual Reality. I'd die from excitement.

Also feel pretty confident that they'll announce a release date and price for the Playstation VR.

Does anyone know where you can watch it live?

Tonight I'll be posting links in the OP.

I'm just hoping for news either on GTS or PS2-PS4 backwards compatibility.

What I want to see:
-GT Sport (of course!)
-Fat Princess Adventures
-A new WipEout game (a man can dream goddammit.)
-Everybody's Golf

Since this is a Sony event, is it being streamed on PSN?

That CRASH tease was just cruel.

:(

Also, pretty underwhelming keynote in my opinion. Besides Ratchet & Clank, where the hell was GT Sport and more information regarding the PS2 emulation/backwards compatibility?

Also, pretty underwhelming keynote in my opinion. Besides Ratchet & Clank, where the hell was GT Sport and more information regarding the PS2 emulation/backwards compatibility?

There were no new first party announcements at all. It was all previously announced stuff, third party and shoddy looking VR. Very odd.

VR looked really naff compared to some of the stuff I've seen on my Rift DK2. Not sure the PS4 is up to it.

At what point of the event was the crash tease?

There were no new first party announcements at all. It was all previously announced stuff, third party and shoddy looking VR. Very odd.
The VR part of the keynote was soooo cringeworthy. And that tech demo bug :lol:

At what point of the event was the crash tease?
Tease, or trolling, call it whatever you'd like to...

I'm so salty right now.

I'm so salty right now.

"Let's show a VR demo that we started two weeks ago, what could possibly go wrong".

I'm so salty right now.[/Q
UOTE]

Hmmmm............. future foreshadowing? We'll see at E3 next year what happens....

Back