The 2015 Playstation Experience Discussion thread (Links at OP)PS4 

I don't think the event was as bad as what others say (judging from what I read).

I saw the Crash Tease as a good thing, as it could be showing that a future Crash game is in the works and they aren't ready to reveal it.

I don't think the event was as bad as what others say (judging from what I read).

I saw the Crash Tease as a good thing, as it could be showing that a future Crash game is in the works and they aren't ready to reveal it.

My guesses are E3 2016 we will find out

So it was 80% indies and 20% Real games :lol: Man but the end would had been so much better if it would had ended with GTS gameplay follow with the 299$ ps4 starting Dec 6 :banghead:

Hmmmm............. future foreshadowing? We'll see at E3 next year what happens....
Hopefully, just no more teasing. I. Can't. Handle. It.

:embarrassed:
"Let's show a VR demo that we started two weeks ago, what could possibly go wrong".
Well, at least it wasn't as bad as WiiMote's or Kinect's showings.

loldrums-1.gif

Thought PSX was actually pretty good... I'd rather see new 3rd party, indie and even meh-worthy VR stuff than to just see a bunch of stuff about first-party titles we already know about.

And dude, Ni no Kuni II. Easily the best thing at the show.

Salty fanbase list as a result of PSX right now:

Gran Turismo
Kingdom Hearts
Shenmue
King of Fighters

...and more (please help me build this list). Data based on this. 💡

Last edited:
Missed the conference. Excited about Ace Combat 7, but really annoyed that we still don't have a release date and price for Playstation VR. Other than that, it doesn't appear as if it had anything of interest for me.

a decent conference but i'm still letdown with no PD, bend or SSM. New Ace combat though and FF7 looked incredible.

sold on UC4 and Ratchet.

Hopefully, just no more teasing. I. Can't. Handle. It.

:embarrassed:

Well, at least it wasn't as bad as WiiMote's or Kinect's showings.

loldrums-1.gif
But that wasn't from the wiimote's unveiling, it was for Wii Music which came out at a time period when Nintendo were just bringing out anything that brought cash. VR is nowhere near the phase of consumer base to pull a Wii Music.

The show was crap but Ni No Kuni II appeared, that made it the best show this year.

View attachment 488690

Try to find the irony here.....

Guessing it's the fact Insomniac actually showed something :lol:

The thing with Sony Bend is although Colin and Greg were banging the drum about how they haven't shown anything for 4 years, there was a rumor that they were working on a Vita project which got cancelled.

Back