The 700hp 2020 Ford Shelby GT500 Looks Like One Pissed Off Snake

How does this car weigh damn near 5000 lbs gross? I understand safety and creature comforts, but damn.

Jeez put it on a diet.
I doubt it will weigh anything near that. That would be about 1100lbs more than the previous gen, would not make sense. I'd say 4000lbs sounds about right which would make it a little heavier than the 2013 verison.

Last edited:
I doubt it will weigh anything near that. That would be about 1100lbs more than the previous gen, would not make sense. I'd say 4000lbs sounds about right which would make it a little heavier than the 2013 verison.
The curb weight is over 4200 lbs

The curb weight is over 4200 lbs
Well if that's the case, it is a little on the fat side of things. Ford did well by decreasing the curb weight of the gt500 going from the 2010-2011 model years and was even lighter than the zl1 but sheesh I hate how the weight is now in the range of the hellcats.

Thank you Ford for being so original...

2020-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Teaser-1200x675.png

audi-r8-v10-plus-yellow-luxury-cars-front-view-vehicle-20300.jpg

Pentagons Hexagons are naturally attractive shapes and they're used very often in society.

Last edited:
Thank you Ford for being so original...
This has been brought up before and the only reason you think it looks the same is the general outline of the grille. The Mustang actually has a bar across the center that you can't see because it's black so it's definitely not the same.

This has been brought up before and the only reason you think it looks the same is the general outline of the grille. The Mustang actually has a bar across the center that you can't see because it's black so it's definitely not the same.
With or without a bar, the general outline of the front bumper and grill is still the same.

No wonder people think the American school system is a mess: apparently a six-sided shape is a pentagon! :sly:
They missed a golden propaganda opportunity to make stop signs and the Pentagon the same shape. STOP: A US Armed Forces PSA.

Back