The AAWS (finished)

• Thread starter IfAndOr
  • 85 comments
Ifandor, do you get kicked out of any other multi player pcars2 races.?
I haven't joined any other races (or anything else) recently, just on Mondays. But it's been pretty solid up until the last couple of weeks. I'll have to see how it goes next week after my tweaks. You mentioned my dulcet tones were coming across the connection more clearly, no breaking up, so that could be an improvement.

Guys, yesterday was my last race with you. As I mentioned some time ago, I am very crowded at work, I don't have any time for practice and racing at Mondays became some kind of work for me. Also our league races are to late for me and I fell like a zombie on Tuesadays. So I decided to quit simracing. Today all my gear went to a new owner. I deleted all friendlist and left conversations. If someone one day will meet Napalm_LT somewhere - this isn't me.
I want to say many thanks to everyone, it was very pleasant to be part of this briliant comunity.
I wish to all of you many good moments at racing, many good but honest battles and many victories of course.
Also I wish to everyone all the best at your private lifes.
I think time to time I will take a look what is going there.

Really sorry to hear that Napalm. It has been great racing with and learning from you.

Take care. :cheers:

Guys, yesterday was my last race with you. As I mentioned some time ago, I am very crowded at work, I don't have any time for practice and racing at Mondays became some kind of work for me. Also our league races are to late for me and I fell like a zombie on Tuesadays. So I decided to quit simracing. Today all my gear went to a new owner. I deleted all friendlist and left conversations. If someone one day will meet Napalm_LT somewhere - this isn't me.
I want to say many thanks to everyone, it was very pleasant to be part of this briliant comunity.
I wish to all of you many good moments at racing, many good but honest battles and many victories of course.
Napalm, you'll be missed greatly on track. Thank you for the years of racing. I wish you all the best and if you're ever around Copenhagen let me know and I'll have a cold beer waiting for you!

Take care and good luck with everything

Wow Napalm, that's a very radical move from you. I am very sorry to read it because I always enjoyed our battles, I guess I pushed you and you pushed me many times to find that extra tenth (or hundreth, or thousandth) to get ahead. It was all great fun and I do hope we meet again sometime in the future. A not too distant one because I don't think I have many years left in me anyway! :crazy:

All the best to you! :cheers:

Ditto to all the above comments Napalm. There's nothing more to add really other than to say if you do have a change of heart (or your circumstances alter) you will of course always be welcome back. If we're still going!

@Napalm Hope all goes well for you will miss you ! take care

please leave the odd message when you can ,would like to know you are well .. all the best catch u soon !

Last edited:
Napalm! Man I have enjoyed every second of racing against you, and I'm really pleased that you have stayed around as long as you have, but sorry that it's been causing you problems.

I guess that the disposal of your equipment really does mean that you're gone for good. I will genuinely miss you for a very long time, even though we've never even met! It's a strange world we live in.

Cheers fella, enjoy your life, and remember us every now and then. We'll remember you for sure.

Just noticed GT7 is on sale until the 16th at approximately 50 EUR so finally i picked it up
I'm contemplating it because it's getting full VR support with the new headset soon. Maybe the next time it's on sale though.

Edit: plus of course I'd need the VR2 as well.

Last edited:
Best wishes Napalm LT and sorry you have come to this decision but you have always been a pleasure to race against. All the very best for the future from Oldbass47 and as Rich says perhaps let our community know how you are getting on.

Results from Round 3 at Barcelona:

live_timing.jpg

live_timing (1).jpg

Monday.jpg

Half is away to foreign parts for 3 Mondays but he's kindly said he'll still keep the standings up to date if I post up the results.

I usually take a screenshot of the results at the end of each race however my internet has been strangely flaky over the last few weeks so I might not be able to take those screenshots. Let's hope it's okay today but just in case as a backup could I ask if others could also take a shot of the race results screens. Thanks. 👍

I can't figure out how to sort by position without disrupting various formulas so this will have to do until I'm back.

Screenshot_20230221_142915_Sheets.jpg

I hope to be back in time tonight but will have to see how it goes
I'll send you an invite as usual. If you can make it then join at any time. 👍

You've reminded me to post that...

Tonight's Indycar race will start wet (hopefully just damp) and then dry out as it progresses. This will leave you all the choice of if and when to swap onto slicks. Probably better than the random (bad) weather affecting the end of the race.
I wish there was an option to limit what weather the game "randomly"throws at you.

Last edited:
I'll be aurora hunting tonight
You missed the de-lights of the Stockcar for thee lights of the aurora. Nice.

Results from Germany.
Screenshot_2023-02-27-21-53-02-177.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-27-21-53-51-907.jpg

Unfortunately I disconnected in both races. ☹️
Tricky to know what to do since my internet isn't dropping out. I'm running a check on the line.

Have you tried racing with wired headphones? My ps5 isn’t dropping me and I use Bluetooth headphones too . Maybe because your the race organiser? Check all your games are patched up?

Last edited:
Actually I have now tried moving my headphone dongle into a different port @Pantheons. Mainly to see if my crackling voice improves.

It's been fine for a few months, it's just the last few weeks that I've been having problems. There's been no changes to my setup in that time. I'll try disconnecting my phones next time to see if that helps because I have installed a new one recently. I might has well stick some new broadband filters in while I'm at it.

Looks like he's still not spotted your method for hiding the "Kick IfandOr" vote Simon 👍
Ah that could be it though.

Actually I have now tried moving my headphone dongle into a different port @Pantheons. Mainly to see if my crackling voice improves.

It's been fine for a few months, it's just the last few weeks that I've been having problems. There's been no changes to my setup in that time. I'll try disconnecting my phones next time to see if that helps because I have installed a new one recently. I might has well stick some new broadband filters in while I'm at it.

Ah that could be it though.
Could well be the phones. If you have a BT master socket which has a built in filter, an extra filter in that could cause problems

Last edited:
Looks like it's just not meant to be. My wheel constantly disconnects from PCars2 it works fine on ACC and GT7 and F1 2022... But i can only get 2 minutes in PCars then it disconnects and PCars crashes ...

Looks like it's just not meant to be. My wheel constantly disconnects from PCars2 it works fine on ACC and GT7 and F1 2022... But i can only get 2 minutes in PCars then it disconnects and PCars crashes ...
Odd. Has that always been the case? PC2 is getting on a bit now, my new wheel doesn't feel that great in it, so perhaps newer hardware isn't the best. We'll have to ask Half if he has any problems when he returns, I think he has the same wheel as you.

Odd. Has that always been the case? PC2 is getting on a bit now, my new wheel doesn't feel that great in it, so perhaps newer hardware isn't the best. We'll have to ask Half if he has any problems when he returns, I think he has the same wheel as you.
Found the reason... Just needed to tighten the 6 screws on the back of the rim. Soon after my message, the wheel also disconnected from everything else 😂

Back