The Akina Downhill Run

Captain Trips
Sure. Thanks for sending my thread into Offtopica, by the way.

I didn't. My comments relate directly to your vid. Except one that is directly toward you. So, it's all on topic.

Anyway, do you plan to bash us again on IDW?

Swift
I didn't. My comments relate directly to your vid. Except one that is directly toward you. So, it's all on topic.

Anyway, do you plan to bash us again on IDW?

I don't even need to do anything anymore. You're doing it yourself, even now. 👍

Well i liek the entire vid. i ahve never watched and intial D episode so really liked that. The drifting was uniquea i i liked the tying in of the show. Itd be awesme though if you got to like reinact that whole shjow and maybe twin drift with ur fd and someone inf that ae.

Captain Trips
I don't even need to do anything anymore. You're doing it yourself, even now. 👍

You're doing this on purpose. Amazing. I bet you have this thread on IDW to show how we're all BASHING ID huh? Man, you make a vid and post it in the GT4 drifting forum that has equal ID as it does GT4 you get critiqued on it and no the pouting. Oh well. I guess I'll just keep taking your thread of topic. Even though I'm talking about you and your video so I'm not sure how it's off topic.

Swift
You're doing this on purpose. Amazing. I bet you have this thread on IDW to show how we're all BASHING ID huh? Man, you make a vid and post it in the GT4 drifting forum that has equal ID as it does GT4 you get critiqued on it and no the pouting. Oh well. I guess I'll just keep taking your thread of topic. Even though I'm talking about you and your video so I'm not sure how it's off topic.

Um....what? I have no idea what you just typed

wtf3dh.jpg

Captain Trips
Um....what? I have no idea what you just typed

You know exactly what I posted. You can play dumb if you want, but we both know you understand what I said.

Swift
You know exactly what I posted. You can play dumb if you want, but we both know you understand what I said.

I don't know anything and if you look on the IDworld forums for yourself you'll see I'm not conspiring anything. GTPlanet just has a few kooks on in that we were laughing about, I've finished talking about you guys over there. Thus, you're raving. :nervous:

Captain Trips
I don't know anything and if you look on the IDworld forums for yourself you'll see I'm not conspiring anything. GTPlanet just has a few kooks on in that we were laughing about, I've finished talking about you guys over there. Thus, you're raving. :nervous:

And for some reason, you act surprised by me mentioning it. Hmmm, interesting.

Anyway, when's your next Initial D showcase coming out?

Swift
And for some reason, you act surprised by me mentioning it. Hmmm, interesting.

Anyway, when's your next Initial D showcase coming out?

You said, OMG UR SPYING ON US and then a whole load of text. I did not deign to reply to the IMG UR SPYING ON US because I have dignity, too.

If you have Xlink, feel free to assist me.

Captain Trips
You said, OMG UR SPYING ON US and then a whole load of text. I did not deign to reply to the IMG UR SPYING ON US because I have dignity, too.

If you have Xlink, feel free to assist me.

No thanks. I'm not really interested in recreating ID since the anime is quite good enough without my help.

Swift
No thanks. I'm not really interested in recreating ID since the anime is quite good enough without my help.

K then, I hope you don't mind too terribly if I make a thread offering a starring role in the INITIAL D: Another Stage series. I'd hate for this concept of the battles made in glorious GT4, complete with plenty of story and flash, die. Especiallly since I spent a lot of time planning it out and creating storyboards, templates, and carefully cutting out clips for it. I'd like it if you stickied it as well.

Not the best Initial D tribute I've seen... The drifting didn't really capture the feel of speed, and the racing lines, that the series is famous for... If you were going for more of an exhibition style, than you need more angle, speed, and at least some amount of linking... Still, I have to give it to you for effort... Your really trying, and I can see that... You just have a long, long, way to go yet, so practice, practice, practice...
That intro was way too long (is there an echo in here?)... It doesn't take any effort to slap the first part of the anime into the vid... Therefore, it's not a very "fresh" idea... It just looks a bity lazy... Your drifting is getting better, so keep practicing and try some linking... If you use the weight more efficiently, and utilize feint to get more momentum into the turn, you'd be able to generate more force to get you further through the turn... You'd be surprised how much force you can generate(inertial force), which transmits into momentum... I think that might help your drifts last a bit longer... Keep it up... Just mix up the anime clips with GT4 drifting...

;)

Swift Ignore the Immature 15 year old boy.. He's not worth your time. Or anyone elses.

You do sure as hell get bashed in here C_Trips.. Maybe its time you think about your posts.
**Smart Arse** ehem.

Good vid.. Though not my cup of tea. Practice Makes perfect. and good effort.

Captain Trips
Sir, you just proved yourself to be the finest idiot around here.

aes.sized.jpg

You're use of grammar proves just the opposite.

Sept the fact that it seems to be a gamespot image but anyone i must say ur sensless use of pictures to provide sarcastic replies is quite REARDED.

Droptop_Chick
PDR did a good job with their videos, I'm not even a fan and I can say that they thought through the composition of their efforts through alot more than you did. If people wanted to see all that ID, they'd watch the anime. PDR cut back and forth from GT and ID, along with the dialog, that made for a much better feel for what they were trying to accomplish. An actual re-enactment. Your efforts are of your own discretion, but for you to say your showing PDR how to do their re-enactment series is rash. If you really wanted to press your drifting, you should've made the drifting clips the length of ID clips. From what you've been saying about the GT4 Drift forum on other forums, were you expecting a positive response to something so poorly thought out...

Hes just mad cause he couldn't make the team, Thanks for the back up DC, Your so cool =)

If you want to take the ID thing you should of asked, instead of trying to make it your own thing. I mean i know i haven't done the new ep because of the video capturing challange and the Car selections.. But come on.... The IDS stoped a while ago till i could find some x-linkers with the time to do it with me. But hey what are we all going to do...
-TD

OK, I see two things here...

Captain Trips, you're going off a little at these people... If they don't appreciate what it is you're doing, then ignore them...

People, Same as above!!!

The way I see it, if someone doesn't like the way I do something then %@^% em... If they offer constructive critisizm, then cool... If I don't want to take the crit, then leave me alone to my own mistakes...

Swift, dude, as much as I respect you, you're at fault here too, "it takes two to tango"... Just drop the topic and stop coming back here and you wont induce any childish tendancies that C Trips may have...

Trips and I are friends, and he listens to me when I tell him he's doing something wrong... WHY??? because I do the same when the roles are reversed... He's really not a bad guy at all, but being young, still has things to learn... as did WE ALL when we were 16.... So give him a break OK... The older people here should know better!!!

An Trips, give the rest of these guys a break too... if they don't like initial D, that's their choice...

ViXeN
Swift, dude, as much as I respect you, you're at fault here too, "it takes two to tango"... Just drop the topic and stop coming back here and you wont induce any childish tendancies that C Trips may have...

There's some point to that that I can't ignore. And it does take two to argue.

At the same time, I simply refuse to have someone post a video, knowing they will get comments on it. Get upset about the comments and go off on people like they forced him to post the vid. That's pretty much my issue with what happened in this thread. Not to mention it wasn't even his best effort.

Anyway, thanks for helping me get realigned. 👍

Back