The Akina Downhill Run

Swift
There's some point to that that I can't ignore. And it does take two to argue.

At the same time, I simply refuse to have someone post a video, knowing they will get comments on it. Get upset about the comments and go off on people like they forced him to post the vid. That's pretty much my issue with what happened in this thread. Not to mention it wasn't even his best effort.

Anyway, thanks for helping me get realigned. 👍

Fully understand that dude, I just hate seeing people argue... So I blew my top a little too... ;)

please stop the age bashing...im 13 (14 on the 12th)...does that make me immature? :indiff:

if someones immature it doesnt necessary meen its cause of how old they are...

DriftingDreamer
please stop the age bashing...im 13 (14 on the 12th)...does that make me immature? :indiff:

if someones immature it doesnt necessary meen its cause of how old they are...

No argument here. But generally speaking, people that are younger are less mature. Most of the veterans here do NOT stereotype by age. Rather we judge by the way someone posts. From there it is usually not hard to determine the members approximate age. Especially if they are volitile, easily offended or quick to anger.

Swift
Especially if they are volitile, easily offended or quick to anger.

What the BEEEP, how could you say that about me you BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP I'm not BEEEP person who would do such a BEEEEP thing....

errr... OK, now... hehehe... Just joking around...

As Swift says DriftingDreamer, most people here judge others by the way they post and what maturity level comes out in that... I wouldn't have thought you to be 13/14, but more in the lines of 16/17...

It's all about composure... the above BEEEPING example, it how not to do it... :)

Latest Posts

Back